Massage Day Spa
Ripple mobile massage and beauty
Luxurious day spa packages with free facials, aromatherapy foot massages, spa gift boxes and body scrubs. No traveling, no parking, no driving home after.
* Full body massage in the style of your choice
* Organic green clay face mask, hot steamed towels, head and face massage.
* Warm peppermint foot bath and Chinese reflexology
* 12 month to use, personalised message, beautifully printed or emailed
* Available across Ripple’s 19 regions in Australia
* Perfect for loved ones, friends, family, staff
* Great for men, women, staff, clients
Easy Day Spa Gift Voucher
Looking for an easy gift? Look no further. We can instant download, email or post to you today, personalised message, long 12 month expiry, valid in any of our 18 regions across Australia. Can be used for any of our beauty, massage or day spa treatments.
Choose one of the packages below, or purchase a gift card for any amount
- Buy Now 1 hr Day Spa Gift Voucher $110
- Buy Now 1.5 hr Day Spa Gift Voucher $150
- Buy Now 2 hr Day Spa Gift Voucher $195
- Buy Now 3 hr Day Spa Gift Voucher $295
- Buy Now 4 hr Day Spa Gift Voucher $395
Hot Stone Massage – Volcanic stones are used with aromatherapy oils to give you an amazing massage
experience. Hot rocks are a great way to relax and unwind, and the heat of the stones are sensational at unlocking muscles and tension. The stones are heated, coated in aromatherapy oils, and used on the skin as well as hands on massage and feel just like a hot pair of hands massaging you. Every package includes Ripple free day spa treatments like body scrubs, facials, foot soaks and lots more.
Couples Massage Take timeout to rejuvenate with your partner. We will send two therapists to you to indulge you both at
the same time. Lots of different packages available for all price ranges for couples wanting to escape and relax together. Unwind in your home or hotel and curl up afterwards with no traveling. Perfect to purchase
as couples massage gift voucher for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas or Valentines Day.
Pregnancy Massage – Relaxing pamper package for the pregnant Mum-to-be. All Ripple therapists are fully qualified and experienced in prenatal massage. Great for you or as a pregnancy gift voucher, suitable for after the first trimester. Ripple also has post natal packages for after the birth, with the focus on ensuring the Mum is relaxed and pampered.
Corporate Massage – Treat your staff or yourself with Ripple in your work or job. Drift away to another place with a ten minute seated chair massage. Great way to reward for a job well done, or use our gift certificates as incentives.Ripple can also send therapists to your conference or trade show stand. Great way to attract clients to your business or company. Our clients include Subway, NAB, Lax Smith Kine and Target. Book a company that is professional, reliable, on time and therapists that have great customer service skills as well as being awesome therapists.
a day with your girlfriends being pampered. Available for Hens Party, girls weekend. This package includes a relaxation massage or deep tissue massage plus all the free day spa extras that Ripple is known for including foot soak, mini facial and reflexology.
Russian Deep Tissue – Deeply relaxing, rare style of deep tissue masssge unique to Ripple. This style really unlocks the knots in your body, but in a non intrusive way. Helpful in realigning the body.
Wicked Chocolate Massage – Rich, lush chocolate oil, warmed on your body, in the most decadent of massages. Perfect for chocoholics and a way to enjoy chocolate without all the calories. You are hot toweled off with steamed towels as the massage takes place. Packages include all the extra day spa treatments such as a mini facial and exfoliation as well. Free gift box with chocolate soap, honey candles and chocolates to nibble on with every package of two hours or more.
Honey Massage – Fantastic for your skin, rich massage and you don’t end up sticky. Honey is fantastic for the skin, nourishing and moisturizing. It also feels fantastic when mixed with warmed massage oils. Complimentary gift box with little pot of honey, hand made candle and honey soap.
Sea Shell Relaxation Massage – Reef shells are heated and coated in aromatherapy oils to soothe and relax muscles. Cowries are used to unlock knots and deep tissue massage, and also for more relaxation style. This style was brought back from Vietnam by Ali and is unique to Ripple.
Remedial Massage – Deep tissue therapeutic style with our qualified diploma remedial therapists. Trigger point therapy and firm deep tissue therapeutic work. Great for tight and knotted bodies, full health fund rebates as well.
At Ripple, we love to make your girls day, fun and relaxing. We have a wide range of options to spoil you for every budget, from our express half hour services, right up to the four hour packages. Free day spa treatments in every package. We can send a team of therapists out to you. Call us today and we can send you out a menu and price list to email to your friends or email us on email@example.com to receive a free little gift in the mail.
Coffee Massage – Unique to Ripple, this is one of our favourites. Lush massage with coffee infused warmed massage oil, full coffee body scrub and coffee facial as well as all of our luscious day spa inclusions. Plus you receive a beautiful gift box with chocolate coated coffee beans, coffee candle and coffee soap.
Waxing – So easy having us come to you with all your waxing needs, from brow, to bikini, brazilian to arms and back.
Manicure and Pedicure – We do the lot, from express tidy up treatments through to full wedding nails
Tinting – Brighten up your eyelashes and brows with a tint .. help make your eyes sparkle
Spray Tan – Easy way to bronze, plus we come to you, no mess, no hassle. Natural mobile tanning.
Makeup and Make Up Lessons – Wedding makeup or just for that special occasion. Ripple can also organise a makeup lesson with one of our professionals – learn tips from the experts!
Massage Packages with Free Day Spa Extras
Full list of all our massage and beauty treatments here
One hour full body massage or beauty treatment $110 (massage only)
1½ Hour Day Spa Package – $150 (Members $135)
Receive a full body aromatherapy massage in the style of your choice
- Reflexology foot massage, traditional Chinese style
- Warm scented peppermint foot soak
- Gently cleanse your face with an organic green clay mask, hot towels, head massage
- Ripple is able to offer health fund rebates for some massages, ask for a receipt when booking
2 Hour Day Spa Package – $195 ($180 members)
- Lush full body massage with essential oils in the style of your choice
- Rejuvenate your feet with reflexology
- Warm foot bath with tangerine and peppermint
- Head massage with aromatherapy oils, followed by organic green clay mask to gently cleanse, hot towels
- Polish your skin with a lime, tangerine and walnut shell full body scrub
- Health fund rebates available from all major and minor health funds for some massages
Ripple 3 hour Day Spa Package – $295 ($280 members)
- Choose from our wide range of massage styles for your full body massage
- Aromatherapy oils used in reflexology foot massage and polishing foot scrub
- Warmed peppermint foot soak
- Ripple’s hand made green clay mask to gently draw our impurities, hot steamed towels then relaxing head massage
- Rejuvenate your skin with full body polish with our tangerine exfoliation
- Collagen face mask to deeply nourish the skin and reduce the signs of ageing
- Indian Head Massage with scented oils
- Free gift box filled with Ripple’s products will be posted to you, valued at $70
Ripple’s Ultimate 4 hour Day Spa Package – $395 ($380 members)
- Four hours of total luxury – choose two of our massage styles to receive both massages as part of your treatment .. for example choose the hot stone and relaxation massages
- Spoil your feet with our traditional reflexology massage
- Warm peppermint foot bath including nourishing foot scrub with tangerine and walnut shell
- Cleansing facial with organic green clay face mask, hot steamed towels, head massage
- Full body lime and tangerine exfoliation with walnut shell to polish the skin
- Nourishing face mask with our collagen facial, reduces the signs of ageing
- Indian Head Massage with scented oils to completely relax you
- Free day spa in a box, beautifully wrapped and posted to you, valued at $130
- Health fund rebates available for some massages, just ask for a receipt when you book
Top five reasons to purchase your gift card from Ripple Day Spa.
1. Chose from a wide range of styles and treatments to choose from including beauty and massage
2. Long twelve month expiry date to give your recipient lots of time to use it, and they can use their Day Spa gift card in any of our regions across Australia
3. Instantly download or it can be posted or emailed to you same day. All gift cards are beautifully printed and presented. We can even include a personalised message.
4. Ripple has a great reputation and a large amount of positive reviews. We have been operating for over ten years across Australia and are leaders in the mobile massage, day spa and beauty industry.
Top reasons to book with Ripple Day Spa
1. We come to you – professional, experienced massage therapists that come to your home or hotel. Member Australian Association of Massage Therapists operating for over ten years.
2.– great value for money packages with all the luxurious day spa treatments included like mini facials, full body exfoliation, warm foot soaks and day spa gift boxes.
2. Health fund rebates with some massages, ask when you book! – Ripple is covered by all major and minor insurers
3. More than one therapist – Couples massage is the perfect way to escape with your partner at the same time. Teams of therapists can also come to you for hens party, girls weekend, conference and seated chair events.
6. Beautifully printed or emailed gift vouchers delivered same day – Valid for a full twelve months in any of our regions and including a personalised message.
7.Spoil your staff with popular seated chair massage or give a lift to your conference or trade show with a team of Ripple therapists on your stand. Great way to attract clients to your business and to spoil your staff.
8. Plus beauty services that come to you … manicure, pedicure and facials, along with beauty packages
Brief History of Massage
Massage can be traced back to 3,000 years before the birth of Christ. A medical treatise in China, known as the “Nei Ching” contains some of the earliest references.
The Indian books of the Ayur Veda, written around 1800 BC, refers to massage as a means to help the body heal itself. Egyptian, Persian and Japanese physicians made many references to the benefits when attempting to cure illnesses.
The Romans and Greeks also believed in the benefits of massage. Homer, Herodotus, Hippocrates, Socrates and Plato all it as a treatment. Homer described in The Odyssey the restorative powers for exhausted war heroes of massage with oil. Herodotus stated that massage can cure disease and preserve health, while Hippocrates, one of his pupils, believed that all physicians should be trained in it. Julius Caesar was massaged every day because he suffered from neuralgia and Pliny, who was plagued by recurring asthma attacks, regularly received massage to relieve these bouts.
Massage continued to be popular into the Middle Ages when it lost its foothold in the medical profession
because of a general feeling of antipathy towards the body ans physical world. Christianity placed a greater importance on the spiritual self that tended to exclude such earthly matters as the joy of physical well being. The Renaissance brought a renewed interest in massage and it began to develop as a science.
This continued and through the 16th century many prominent physicians incorporated massage into their approach towards healing the body. Massage took another great leap forward with the work of Per Henrik Ling. Ling, a native of Sweden, traveled to China and brought back some remarkably effective techniques that has become known as “Swedish massage”. Currently Swedish massage and the Japanese Shiatsu are two popular forms but there are many more styles available today. The medical profession is also taking a greater interest in the benefits of massage with interest in remedial massage.
Ripple Massage Locations
We occasionally will travel outside of these areas, please ask!
Qld : All Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, Mt Tamborine, Tweed and everywhere in between
NSW : Kingscliff, Byron Bay, Lismore, Ballina and everywhere in between.
Sydney : All Sydney
Vic : All Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula, Geelong, Great Ocean Rd, Daylesford, Dandenongs and everywhere in between.
- Ripple is a member of Gold Coast Tourism
- Reviews on the Gold Coast for Ripple Massage
- Listed by Tourism Queensland as one of Queensland’s Best Day Spas
Gold Coast Massage and Day Spa – Ashmore – Labrador – Pimpama – Upper Coomera – Tallebudgera – Springbrook – Mt Tamborine – Canungra – Tamborine Village – Beechmont – Broadbeach – Surfers Paradise – Southport – Coolangatta – Tweed Heads – Tamborine Mountain – Coomera – Carrara – Oxenford – Main Beach – Mudgereeba – Robina – Varsity Lakes – Hope Island – Sanctuary Cove – Mermaid Beach – Currumbin – Paradise Point – Ormeau – Palm Beach – Miami – Burleigh – Canungra – Beaudesert – Jimboomba – Wonglepong – Binna Burra – Beechmont – Gold Coast Hinterland – Lost World – plus everywhere in between.
- Ripple is a member of the
Tamborine Mountain Chamber of Commerce
- Tamborine Mountain Reviews for Ripple
Escape to the Gold Coast Hinterland with Mount Tamborine day spa treatments. Canungra – Jimboomba – Springbrook – Clagiraba – Eagle Heights – North Tamborine – Tamborine Village – Beaudesert
We are members of
Brisbane CBD and city – Ipswich – Corinda – Coorparoo – Eight Mile Plains – Forest Lake – Indooroopilly – Jindalee – Kedron – Kenmore – Manly – Moorooka – Morningside – Mt Gravatt – New Farm – Spring Hill – Stafford – Sunnybank – West End – Wishart – Toowong – Wynnum – Yeerongpilly – Redland Bay – Newstead – Algester – Ascot – Auchenflower – Bardon – Bulimba – Camp Hill – Carindale – Chapel Hill and all other Brisbane suburbs
Ripple are members of Noosa Tourism
And also Sunshine Coast Destinations.
Noosa reviews and also Mooloolaba reviews
We service the following areas – Noosa – Noosaville – Tewantin – Peregian Beach – Mooloolaba – Maroochydore – Maleny – Montville – Cottontree – Caloundra – Coolum – Kawana Waters – Buderim – Nambour – Caloundra – Bli Bli – Flaxton – Eumundi – Marcoola – Mapleton – Hervey Bay – Point Vernon – Kawungan – Urangan – Scarness – plus all other Sunshine Coast and Hervey Bay areas
Relax in your accommodation or home – Kirra Beach – Kingscliff – Ballina – Pottsville – Tweed Heads – Lennox Heads – Lismore – Ocean Shores – Ewingsdale – Tweed Heads – Cabarita Beach – Broken Head – Bangalow – Suffolk Park – Mullumbimby
Luxurious day spa and massage treatments all Melbourne, including CBD and all suburbs.
Melbourne – CBD and city – Carlton – Docklands – Southbank – Hawthorn – Caulfield – St Kilda – Elwood – Kooyong – South Yarra – Toorak – Albert Park – Bentleigh – Richmond – Kensington – Yarraville – Abbotsford – Essendon – Flemington – Malvern – Strathmore – Wheelers Hill – Yarra Glen – Mill Park – Craigieburn – Dandenong – Cheltenham – Balwyn – Beaumaris – Skye – Narre Warren – Berwick – Carrum Downs – Northcote – Docklands – Fitzroy – Bundoora – Coburg – Wantirna – Essendon – Brighton – Richmond – Strathmore – Flemington – Sunbury – Southbank –Ripple comes to every suburb in Melbourne
See here for Yarra Valley reviews
Visit the vineyards and escape afterwards with a day spa package in your accommodation. Healesville – Maroondah – Yarra Glen – Dixons Creek – Saville – King Lake – Warrandyte – Hurstbridge – Lilydale – Diamond Creek – Chirnside Park – Whittlesea – Monbulk – Emerald
Rejuvenate in one of the prettiest places in Australia. We come to you all Dandenongs.
Ripple is a member of Mornington Peninsula Tourism and also Beachside Tourism
Our friendly, professional therapists will bring everything with them to spoil you with our day spa packages. Flinders – Merricks – Portsea – Safety Beach – Mount Eliza – Frankston – Mount Martha – Hastings – Blairgowrie – Sorrento – Karingal – Balnarring – Dromana – Red Hill – Moorooduc- Arthurs Seat – Portsea – Rosebud – Rye -Tyabb – Mt Martha – Mt Eliza
Ripple is a member of Geelong Tourism
Anglesea – Torquay – Lorne – Ocean Grove – St Leonards – Jan Juc – Grovedale – Barwon Heads – Point Lonsdale – Highton – Moriac – Aireys Inlet – Queenscliff and everywhere in between
Ripple is a member of Sydney Tourism
Sydney CBD and Sydney city – North Shore – North Sydney – Chatswood – Forrestville – Roseville – Lane Cove – Kirribilli – Middle Cove – Castlecrag – Willoughby – St Leonards – Cammeray – Neutral Bay – Castle Cove – Lindfield – Frenchs Forest – Dee Why – Palm Beach – Pittwater – Manly – Vaucluse – Rose Bay – Potts Point – Surry Hills – Randwick – Annandale – Strathfield – Five Dock – Marrickville – Drummoyne – Ryde – Newtown – Parramatta – Hills District – Kenthurst – Berowra – Turramurra – Parramatta – Castle Hill – Cherrybrook – Killara – Gordon – Wetherill Park – Hurstville – Campsie – Sutherland – Cronulla – Bronte – Maroubra – Coogee – Bondi