Whilst we love visiting a day spa, there are sometimes when having a mobile massage therapist come to you can be even more relaxing and convenient.
At Ripple we aim to give you an amazing massage experience with free day spa extras like full body exfoliation and organic clay face masks in the comfort of your own home or accommodation.
Mobile Massage – A couple of benefits of having us come to you are…
- You are able to relax in the comfort of familiar surroundings…some clients can feel uncomfortable undressing in a day spa. Your mobile massage therapist allows you to have your massage in the privacy of your home or accommodation.
- There is no stress in having to find us, we find you. No driving in traffic or having to find the clinic.
- If you are visiting Queensland or are on holidays no need to hire a car or book a taxi, we will come to your front door.
- No need to worry about parking or parking fees. No petrol costs.
- Afterwards you can curl up and relax without having to worry about getting dressed again and going out into the “real world”. You can relax and stay on your massage high…
- Often times couples will have a massage each without the trouble of arranging child care.
- Alternatively we can arrange simultaneous massages?with two therapists at the same time.
- All of our packages include free day spa extras. The day spa comes to you.
- The reduction in our overheads is passed onto you by fully qualified and experienced therapists at an affordable price.
Mobile Massage Tips
Mobile Massage Tip 1 – Have a nice warm bath or shower before we arrive. This is a great way to start relaxing your muscles before we show up.
Mobile Massage Tip 2 – Take some time out before and after your massage. Don’t plan anything! Just give yourself time to roll into the treatment and roll back out the other side
Mobile Massage Tip 3 – Organise food before hand, the last thing you want to be doing is cooking afterwards!
Mobile Massage Tip 4 – If you meditate, try meditating during your massage. Can make the experience even more powerful
Mobile Massage Tip 5 – Book early so that you get the exact time and date that you like. We sometimes book quickly so the earlier the better
Mobile Massage Tip 6 – Pay on booking. Handling money on the day can take away from the experience, so pay when you
Mobile Massage Tip 7 – Make sure the room is nice and warm before we arrive so you are completely comfortable.
Mobile Massage Tip 8 – Be honest with your therapist. Let them know exactly what it is you would like in your massage and the type of pressure you would like.