Beauty Salons Melbourne
Here are some of our top beauty tips! Make the most of your beauty treatments …
- Book early! To ensure you get the day and time you want, try to book your therapist early so that you can then relax and enjoy. Especially on weekends, most beauty salons in Melbourne tend to book out quickly on Saturday afternoons, so get in quick.
- Ask questions! Find out exactly what a pedi spa entails, one salons definition may not be the same as yours.
- Give your self time to relax afterwards and before hand. If you can avoid rushing around either end of your treatment.
- Get there nice and early. Nuff said.
- Ask about specials… salons often have great packages that can give you a range of treatments at a great price
- If you are booking for a hens party, try them out first
- Ask about the qualifications of your therapists, and if getting a massage if they do health fund rebates.
- If getting a facial, don’t wear makeup. Whilst the therapist will take it off, you will get a deeper cleanse if you go with clear skin to begin with.
- Facials – there are many different types of facials you can book at any beauty salon in Melbourne, and mostly come in two categories, cleansing and nourishing.
- Body Scrubs – also many different types, from salt scrubs to the more nourishing ones.
- Nails – if there is a particular nail colour you like, you can take it with you and ask the Melbourne beauty salon to use it instead of one of their own.
- If wanting french nails or shellac, ask before you go. You may need to book a longer period of time. If you book an express manicure expecting french nails, then it is unlikely you will get a good result.
- Waxing – exfoliate before you go and you will end up with a better and less painful result.
- Makeup – one of the best investments I made was to get my make up done by a professional artist. I picked up lots of tips and tricks that I now use daily in my beauty routines.
- Massage – be clear on what you want from your massage. Many beauty therapists aren’t great at doing deep tissue or remedial massage, so you will need to book a remedial massage therapist for these styles. If you are after a relaxation massage, then beauty therapists tend to be really good.
- There are often many different styles available so sometimes it is good to be adventurous and try something that you haven’t tried before. Hot stone massage can be a delicious style of massage in the winter, whilst a detox massage can be really good in the spring time. Play around with different styles and find the ones you love.
- If looking for a really great massage therapist, try to find one that offers health fund rebates. These often have higher levels of training and more years of experience. Some beauty salons Melbourne hire therapists with minimal or no qualifications or experience and this is a good way to sort out those businesses that are serious about what they do and therapists that know what they are doing.
- If booking a group, book early, and ask about discounts and receipts at booking.
- Stay with the same company if you get great service. There are many day spas and beauty businesses out there, so if you find a good one, stick with them.
- Consider trying a mobile beauty salon. These are a great option that allow you to relax afterwards and save you the trouble of driving, parking and traffic. They are often the same or similar price, but come with the convenience of the therapist coming to you.
Ripple comes to you all Melbourne with mobile beauty services. Give us a buzz on 0438 567 906 or book online for our latest beauty specials. We would love to pamper you!