Gold Coast Massage and Day Spa Gold Coast
Imagine yourself ….
…strolling along the pristine white sands of Surfers Paradise
…indulging in a Gold Coast massage or beauty treatment
…and enjoying a seafood lunch at one of Broadbeach’s restaurants.
The Gold Coast is a great place to holiday or live, and at Ripple massage will make your stay all that more enjoyable.
There are spa packages that don’t cost the earth
We will come to you so you don’t have to struggle with traffic to find us. Later just curl up and relax in the privacy of your accommodation.
Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty comes to all regions of the Gold Coast and Hinterland
Gold Coast Massage and Day Spa
Choose your spa package then choose your massage style. Full list?here
One hour full body massage $110 (massage only)
1.5 Hour Gold Coast Massage – $150 (Members $135)
- Aromatherapy massage, full body
- Foot massage using reflexology
- Warmed peppermint soak of your feet
- Mini facial using organic green clay face mask, hot steamed towels and a head and face massage
- We come to you all Gold Coast and hinterland. Health fund rebates for all massages, just ask us for a receipt.
2 Hour Day Spa Gold Coast – $195 ($180 members)
- Using essential oil, full body massage in the style of your choice
- Reflexology massage to relax your feet
- Lime scented foot soak
- Skin cleansing organic green clay face mask, hot steamed towels and head and face massage
- We polish your skin with walnut exfoliation
- Health fund rebates available for all our Gold Coast Massages
3 hour Massage Gold Coast Package – $295 ($280 members)
- Indulgent aromatherapy oil massage in the style of your choice
- Pamper your feet with a reflexology massage
- Tangerine foot scrub and warmed peppermint foot bath
- Mini facial with a green clay face mask, hot steamed towels and a face and head massage
- Walnut and tangerine full body scrub
- Soothing facial with anti ageing face mask to nourish the skin
- Indian Head Massage with essential oils
- We post out to you a gift wrapped box of Ripple massage and beauty products valued at $70
- Your day spa package will take place in your home or accommodation on the Gold Coast or hinterland. Request as receipt and claim a rebate from your health fund.
Four hour Gold Coast Massage Package – $395 ($380 members)
- Enjoy two massage from us from our wide range of massage styles, for example hot stone and relaxation.
- Soothe your feet with a professional reflexology foot massage
- Further indulge your feet with foot scrub and peppermint and lime warm foot bath
- Gently cleanse your skin with our mini green clay mask, hot steamed towels and a head and face massage
- Indulgent full body scrub with our tangerine and walnut exfoliation
- Reduce the signs of ageing with our collagen face mask to nourish your skin
- Indian Head Massage – perfect for relaxation and to melt away stress
- Included is a large beautifully wrapped box of our products, valued at $130
- Ask for a receipt to claim your health fund rebate
Massage Styles in our Gold Coast Locations
Chocolate Massage – My two favourite words in one massage.
Blokes Men Massage – We put together everything our male clients said they liked including firm style massage, mud mask, body scrub and blokey scented oils
Gold Coast Hens Party and Girls Weekend – Easy, affordable, something for every one and every budget. Plus we will do all the organisation for you. Free gift box for the organiser valued at $50 for every ten hour booking
Hot Stone Massage – Really relax with this massage, you won’t want to do a thing afterwards. Aromatherapy oils and warmed stones mixed in with hands on massage
Pregnancy Massage – Know some one who is pregnant and needs some pampering or like to book yourself in? Two lush pregnancy massage packages with day spa extras with the convenience that we come to you. Available as pregnancy gift vouchers.
Couples Massage – Reconnect and rejuvenate with your partner with two massages at the same time or one after the other.
Frangipani Massage – Looking for easy spa gift certificates? or just a lush Gold Coast massage to enjoy with your girlfriends? This is our most popular package
Russian Deep Tissue Massage – Need some muscles unknotted? Try this deep tissue firm style massage that will unlock tension and let you move freely.
Remedial Massage – For stressed tight muscles, this really deep tissue massage will truly relax you.
Sea Shell Massage – Lush relaxation massage with warmed shells. Try something a little unusual.
Gold Coast Massage
Ripple is a purely mobile massage service, so we will come to you all Gold Coast and hinterland, from Tweed, all the way down to Byron, up through the Gold Coast and Surfers, and all the way to Brisbane, and everywhere in between. Also Springbrook, Tamborine Mountain, Canungra, Jimboomba, Binna Burra.
Ripple has been providing Gold Coast Massage for over seven years now, starting as one therapist and expanding right through the coast. We specialize in purely mobile massage and beauty services – no physical location, just indulgent spa packages that come to you in your accommodation, home or hotel. We can send a team of therapists to you for your hens party or girls weekend, two therapists for couples massages and professional, accredited therapists for relaxation and remedial style massages. There are full health fund rebates, so just ask for a receipt when you book. Call us today on 0438 567 906.
Ripple is one of the Gold Coast’s premier tourist attractions and more information can be found at Gold Coast Holidays.
Follow Gold Coast Massage Instagram or regular updates on Gold Coast Facebook for massages
Top Reasons to book your Massage Gold Coast with Ripple
1. Ripple comes to you everywhere on the Gold Coast. Don’t stress about “just being massaged hair”, traffic, parking or trying to wake up after your massage. Just relax and stay in massage land.
2. If you have a family, we can do the massages one after the other if you like. Or pop the kids in the kids club and have two of our therapists come to your Gold Coast hotel and have side by side massages.
3. Ripple gives health fund rebates for every massage, making our treatments not only highly professional, but great value for money.
4. Ripple is a member of all main Gold Coast Tourism organizations.
5. Looking for mobile beauty instead? We do waxing, make up, manicures, pedicures and facials as well.
6. If you are staying outside of the Surfers Paradise centre, then Ripple is the answer for your day spa experience.. Highest quality day spa treatments in Coolangatta, Main Beach, Broadbeach and Tweed Heads. Ripple also comes to you all Gold Coast Hinterland including Springbrook and Tamborine Mountain.
Gold Coast Massage Scrub from Ripple
At Ripple, we are often asked about the products we use in our spa packages. All of our products are hand made by Ripple here on the Gold Coast. This is the very simple recipe for our walnut, lime and tangerine exfoliation.
- Take a tub of your favourite moisturiser.
- Add some ground walnut shell (or if you prefer unused coffee grounds).
- Mix in with a couple of drops of your favourite essential oils (we like lime and tangerine).
- Use as a body scrub before your shower. Your skin will feel nourished and smooth from the scrub.
Gold Coast Massage
Ripple Massage Gold Coast is situated in the beautiful city of the Gold Coast, which is in the south east corner of the state of Queensland, and about ninety four kilometer south of the state capital, Brisbane. The Gold Coast is one of the most populated regions of Australia and is actually the sixth most populated area in Australia and the second most populated area in Queensland, second to Brisbane. The area of the Gold Coast spans over 56km in length from Coolangatta up to Beenleigh.
Settlement first began in the Gold Coast in the early nineteenth century when explorers landed in what is now known as Mermaid Beach. The area became very well known for both its red cedar supply, as well as being an exclusive holiday destination or the upper Brisbane society. In the early twentieth century, Surfers Paradise built its first hotel and expanded into what we know today as one of the most popular tourist destinations, not only in Australia but in the world.
The climate on the Gold Coast is most desirable with a humid, subtropical classification. Most of the rainfall on the Gold Coast falls in the summer months in the usual summer storm season. One of the things we love most here at Ripple Massage Gold Coast is how most summer days are beautiful and clear with high temperatures, followed by a cool change that turns into glorious thunder storms.
n the winter times, you would hardly find much of the population rugged up with temperature rarely getting any lower than 15 degrees centigrade, hence making it the ideal tourist destination for all seasons for the year.
The Gold coast is made up individual suburbs lined with waterways, beaches and golf courses. The beach scene is probably the most iconic area of the Gold Coast, with the coast line being home to popular surfing locations such as Kirra Beach, Snapper Rocks, South Stradbroke, Burleigh Headland and Greenmount.
The Gold Coasts most popular tourist hot spot would have to be Surfers Paradise, with all its glitz, nightlife, restaurants and tourist offerings. Ripple Day Spa Gold Coast is situated in what is now considered Australia’s fasted growing city, now being home to nearly six hundred thousand people with thousands more visiting every week. With fantastic local shopping centres, hundreds of private and public schools, as well some of the best universities and health facilities in Australia, it is not only one of the most popular places to visit, but one of the most popular places to live.
There are so many things to do on the Gold Coast to suit every type of person and their level of relaxation or intensity. For those who like to live on the edge, there is sky diving, hot air ballooning, and enough types of water sports that you probably won’t get through them all. For those who enjoy shopping, there are massive shopping centres in the central region, as well endless boutiques and markets to browse through.
Food markets are popping up everywhere on the coast, as well new and exciting restaurants that can rival any major city. Of course you can’t visit the Gold Coast without visiting of the many theme parks, where the kids can run wild with excitement. Once you are done with all the walking, flying and riding, you will be looking for something to relax and rejuvenate your body. Which is where Ripple Massage Gold Coast steps in. Ripple Massage Gold Coast is the mobile day spa that comes to you and we love to come see you at your home or holiday accommodation.
At Ripple Massage Gold Coast, we bring everything with us and set up your own personalised day spa without you having to even lift a finger. Ripple Massage Gold Coast does all the hard work so that you can relax.
Where we go on the Gold Coast
QUEENSLAND -Gold Coast Massage – Broadbeach Massage – Surfers Paradise Massage – Southport – Coolangatta – Tweed – Coomera – Carrara – Oxenford – Main Beach massage – Mudgereeba – Robina – Varsity Lakes – Hope Island – Sanctuary Cove – Mermaid Beach – Curumbin – Paradise Point – Ormeau – Palm Beach – Miami – Burleigh – Ashmore – Labrador – Pimpama – Tallebudgera – Springbrook massage – Mt Tamborine massage – Canungra – Tamborine Village – Beechmont
Ripple Surfers Paradise Massage Day Spa and Beauty
23b The Esplanade,
Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217, Australia.
Ripple Gold Coast Massage Day Spa and Beauty
50 Marine Parade,
Southport, 4217 QLD.