Massage for Men
Stuck for what to get your loved one? Would like to get him something that is a little more imaginative than a pair of socks and that he will really love? Ripple’s massage for men package might be the perfect gift for him.
The Blokes Package is designed to include all the things our male guests say they love, and is the perfect massage for men.
Blokes Massage Package
Designed specifically for men, this massage therapy package includes techniques that are firm and relaxing with sandalwood scented oils.
1 hr – $110 ($95 members)
1.5 hr – $150 ($135 members)
2 hr – $195 ($180 members)
3 hr – $295 ($280 members)
4 hr – $395 ($380 members)
Blokes Massage Package
Massage For Men Packages
One hour full body massage $110 (massage only)
1.5 Hour Men’s Massage Package – $150 (Members $135)
- Full body firm style massage designed specifically for men
- Relaxing foot massage, traditional Chinese style reflexology
- Lime and peppermint foot soak
- Green clay mud mask to cleanse skin and soothe, hot steamed towels and head and face massage
2 Hour Massage for Men Package – $195 ($180 members)
- Firm style massage, remedial, deep tissue or relaxation style, for men. Aromatherapy “blokey scented” oils
- Relaxing foot massage – reflexology
- Warm foot soak, tangerine foot scrub
- Mud mask designed for men, green clay, hot towels, head massage
- Full body scrub with walnut shell exfoliation to smoother skin and nourish with moisturiser
3 hour Massage for Men Package- $295 ($280 members)
- Choose from any of our styles of massage, from remedial to deep tissue, to hot stone to relaxation.
- Foot rejuvenation with reflexology and peppermint scented foot soak
- Lime tangerine and walnut foot scrub
- Mud mask, finishing with hot towels, head massage
- Full body scrub with moisturising shell, tangerine and lime exfoliation
- Collagen mask to re hydrate
- Indian Head Massage to totally relax
- Blokes gift box with our massage products valued at $70
Four Hour Massage for Men and Spa Package – $395 ($380 members)
- Choose two styles of massage for two full body massages, e.g. hot stone and remedial
- Foot massage, reflexology style, to rejuvenate your feet
- Foot scrub with tangerine and lime, peppermint foot soak
- Mud mask, hot towels, head massage, face massage
- Scrub, full body, with tangerine, lime and walnut shell to polish skin
- Relaxing collagen mask
- Indian head massage, traditional Indian style
- Free gift box of blokes massage products from Ripple, valued at $130
Why Book With Ripple?
- Convenience – Sometimes guys aren’t quite as good as women in scheduling time to rejuvenate and take care of their bodies. Having a mobile treatment come to them can make the whole process a lot easier
- Quickest way to reduce stress – Massage is one of the quickest and most effective ways to offset stress.
- Discounts for regular massage – a membership is a great way for men to get regular massages at a greatly reduced price
- Oils designs for blokes – it can be off putting for blokes to have a massage if they think the products that are going to be used will be more scented for women. At Ripple we have a rejuvenation oil that is citrus based which the guys seem to really like.
- Privacy of the day spa coming to them – some guys can shy away from massages as they aren’t keen on the day spa environment. They can sometimes think this is more of a female thing to do. Having Ripple come to you means they can still get an awesome massage, but in their home or accommodation
Some Favourite Massage Styles Our Male Clients Choose
When most people think of massage, they often think of the Swedish relaxation style.
As well as being perfect for lowering stress, it also reduces toxins in the muscles, helps improve your circulation, increases flexibility and also oxygen levels.
A great starter massage for those men who perhaps have not had a therapeutic massage before.
This one is kind of similar to the Swedish style, but it uses deeper pressure for muscle tension. Stress will often be held in the body, making muscles tense up (often in the back, neck and shoulders).
The deeper style of massage will work on letting the muscles go.
Guys love the Russian style as it uses massage techniques such as friction, rocking and deep tissue manipulation of the muscles. Leaves the body feeling much more supple, restores movement and reduces pain.
This is a slow, peaceful style of massage.
This is the deepest form of massage and loved by men clients that don’t mind having a little bit of pain during their massage. It involves trigger point therapy that is perfect for releasing deeply knotted muscles.
Great for men who are athletic and do a lot of regular and intense training. Perfect for gym junkies, athletes or just those who want the deepest style of massage.
Having regular massages will help you prevent injuries, reduces stress and tiredness and can just feel great.
In traditional Chinese foot reflexology, gentle pressure applied to points on the feet, known as reflexes, can be used to stimulate energy flow and release any blockages.
The belief is that our feet contain a “map” of the entire body: every organ and body structure relates to a precise point on the top, side or sole of the foot.Foot reflexology massage can be a deeply relaxing and therapeutic treatment for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, ankle injuries or even everyday work and play.
By applying traditional Chinese massage techniques to the foot, calf and upper leg, this will not only help relieve toe pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis and common forms of arthritis, but can also decrease stress and anxiety in the entire body.
Indian head massage, or Champissage, is a massage therapy that is based on the ancient healing system of Ayurveda.
Indian head massage focuses on treating the patient using massage techniques on the face, head, neck, upper arms and shoulders. It uses gentle massage strokes on these areas to stimulate the nerves, loosen up tight muscles, and relax superficial tissues.
There are multiple benefits to receiving regular head massages, including: relieving muscle tension; improving circulation; relieving insomnia; promoting healthy hair growth; improving mental performance; and promoting a deep and lasting sense of peace and tranquility.
Love this one. You receive a massage that is both hands on, can be done deep tissue or relaxation style, but we also use heated stones coated in oil as well.
It feel like a pair of hot hands massaging you and are deeply relaxing. Gorgeous treatment, minimum 1.5 hour booking to get the most from the massage.
You can get this one in the summer, but it is definitely a favourite amongst our men clients in the winter.
Do you love your coffee? This is the massage for you.
Imagine the delicious aroma of freshly roasted ground coffee, combined with a wonderfully relaxing massage.
This is definitely not your typical floral-scented massage, and you will leave smelling like coffee and not a field of flowers.
Includes our specialty Ripple coffee oil, choose your preferred style of massage and surrender to the feeling of relaxation and rejuvenation. We recommend combining your massage with a relaxing foot reflexology massage and a stress-busting Indian head massage
Tips For Your Massage
Ripple caters specifically for men with our Blokes massage treatments.
2: Try not to eat too much before your treatment. As you spend quite a bit of the massage lying on your stomach this might not be so comfortable.
3: Please let the therapist know of any injuries or of any areas of the body that you are particularly tense so that the therapist can spend more time working that area.
4: Have a brief chat to the therapist before hand and let them know the style of treatment you would prefer. Don’t feel shy to let them know to go deeper or softer during the massage. Your treatment is all about you.
5: Please take off any chains, watches and jewellery before your massage. Tends to get in the way of the massage.
6: If you are sunburnt, skip the massage. Its not going to make you feel good.
7: When your treatment is done, drink of lots of water. Massage releases any toxins in your body so this is great to help flush them out. You also may get a headache as well, so the water will help.
8: Try not to get up too quickly from your treatment as you will most likely feel a little dizzy. Take it easy after your massage
9: Which brings us to this one.. maybe skip booking any gym time or anything strenuous for after your massage. It is unlikely you will want to go and your body will be telling you just to relax.
10: Book in further treatments. This isn’t just us trying to get you to book more with us (though we always love to see our regular clients) but the best results come from having regular massage. Get one of our memberships to make it more affordable.