Massage for Men
For the man who has everything
Stuck for what to get your loved one? Would like to get him something that is a little more imaginative than a pair of socks and that he will really love?
Ripple has the perfect gift for the man in your life. The Blokes Package is designed to include all the things our male guests say they love.
Choose your spa package, one hour and half hour treatments also available. Full list here
Blokes Massage Package
Designed specifically for men, this massage therapy package includes techniques that are firm and relaxing with sandalwood scented oils. more…
1 hr – $110 ($135 members)
1.5 hr – $150 ($135 members)
2 hr – $195 ($180 members)
3 hr – $295 ($280 members)
4 hr – $395 ($380 members)
4 hour Blokes massage for men
3 hour Blokes massage for men
2 hour Blokes massage for men
1.5 hour Blokes massage for men
Men’s Massage Packages
One hour full body massage $110 (massage only)
1.5 Hour Men’s Massage Package – $150 (Members $135)
- Full body firm style massage designed specifically for men
- Relaxing foot massage, traditional Chinese style reflexology
- Lime and peppermint foot soak
- Green clay mud mask to cleanse skin and soothe, hot steamed towels and head and face massage
- Health fund rebates available from all major and minor health funds
2 Hour Men’s Massage Package – $195 ($180 members)
- Firm style massage, remedial, deep tissue or relaxation style, for men. Aromatherapy “blokey scented” oils
- Relaxing foot massage – reflexology
- Warm foot soak, tangerine foot scrub
- Mud mask designed for men, green clay, hot towels, head massage
- Full body scrub with walnut shell exfoliation to smoother skin and nourish with moisturiser
- Health fund rebates available – ask for receipt when you book with Ripple
3 hour Blokes Massage Package- $295 ($280 members)
- Choose from any of our styles of massage, from remedial to deep tissue, to hot stone to relaxation.
- Foot rejuvenation with reflexology and peppermint scented foot soak
- Lime tangerine and walnut foot scrub
- Mud mask, finishing with hot towels, head massage
- Full body scrub with moisturising shell, tangerine and lime exfoliation
- Collagen mask to re hydrate
- Indian Head Massage to totally relax
- Blokes gift box with our massage products valued at $70
Four Hour Men’s Massage and Spa Package – $395 ($380 members) Male Massage
- Choose two styles of massage for two full body massages, e.g. hot stone and remedial
- Foot massage, reflexology style, to rejuvenate your feet
- Foot scrub with tangerine and lime, peppermint foot soak
- Mud mask, hot towels, head massage, face massage
- Scrub, full body, with tangerine, lime and walnut shell to polish skin
- Relaxing collagen mask
- Indian head massage, traditional Indian style
- Free gift box of blokes massage products from Ripple, valued at $130
- Health fund rebates available, just ask when booking
Ripple is very proud in the fact that we have a lot of male massage clients come to us every day and do you
know why? Because we have treatment oils and fragrances catered to our male clientele.
A lot of men shy away from massages and beauty treatments because they either get embarrassed that they will be seen by their male friends, or the tell tale signs of floral fragrances are left on their body, which no one can hide.
So we are Ripple wanted to create a male massage treatment where our male clientele can enjoy the indulgent day spa experience without any hassles or embarrassment. At Ripple we offer a mobile experience, meaning that we can come to the privacy of your own home, so that you can chill out and relax. We also have come up with a great manly scent using sandalwood that leaves you smelling more like a bloke and less like a field of flowers.
We have some great tips for you if you want to book in your first male massage with Ripple Massage.
Male Massage Tip 1: Always have a shower before your treatment so that you are all fresh for the therapist and your muscles are loose and ready for treatment.
Male Massage Tip 2: Don’t engorge yourself in a large meal before your treatment. Big greasy meals are just going to make you feel bloated and considering you spend half your male massage on your stomach; you will probably spend a lot of time focusing how uncomfortable you feel and how your digestive system is working over time. Stick to something light and healthy.
Male Massage Tip 3: Let the therapist know of any injuries or of any areas of the body that you are particularly tense so that the therapist can treat you accordingly.
Male Massage Tip 4: Make sure to let the therapist know how hard of a massage you are after. You can go for a relaxing style or maybe you need a deep tissue massage to target tension.
Male Massage Tip 5: Make sure to remove any chains or watches. Jewelry gets in the way of the therapists carrying out their massage techniques properly, and therefore should be removed. Also the oils used in the male massage can react with the jewelry and can cause them to tarnish- and we don’t want that happen.
Male Massage Tip 6: Don’t get a massage if you have sun burn. You will just be uncomfortable and in pain and the therapists will also probably feel at a loss on how to massage you without bring discomfort.
Male Massage Tip 7: When your treatment is done, drink of lots of water. Your muscles will have released a heap of toxins during your male massage, so you need to help flush these out via drinking water.
Male Massage Tip 8: Don’t get up too quickly from your treatment as you will most likely feel a little dizzy from all the toxins that would have been released
Male Massage Tip 9: Don’t book in any gym time for after your massage. Your body needs time to recover and relax after the treatment and with the release of toxins; you may be in a strange state to focus on your session. Take some time after your treatment to just relax, watch a movie, have a bath, read a book. You just took time and money out to have this treatment so make the most of it.
Male Massage Tip 10: Book in further treatments. Whether you have issues with tension or you just need to relax, male massage is great way to help keep your body intact and keep your mind clear.