Girls Getaways With Ripple
Escape with your girlfriends for a girls weekend away – really relax with spa packages, massage and indulgent beauty treatments.
There is something for every one and every budget, starting from $60.
Luxurious day spa packages with free facials, aromatherapy foot massage and body scrubs. No traveling, no parking, no driving home after.
Full girls weekend massage and beauty menu and price list here
Also if your group or hens party books more than ten hours at one time, we will send the organiser a gift pack valued at over $70 to say thanks
Full Menu and price list for Girls Weekend pampering
Starting from $60, something for everyone and every budget
Girls weekend bookings and gift vouchers
Girls Weekend Tips
Top tips for your girls weekend
- Plan ahead. From booking accommodation to planning your massage and day spa treatments, make sure you book well out from the date. Get everyone to agree on a date well in advance for your girls weekend and then lock in everything in so you don’t miss out.
- Alcohol – usually a part of a girls weekend, but, and here we are going to sound like your Mum, go easy on it. Why spoil your weekend with hangovers or feeling sick. Also try to pace yourself as if you and your girlfriends are drinking, it’s likely to be over a couple of days. So take it easy and ensure that the weekend is a relaxing and enjoyable one
- Down time – always a good to schedule in some down time in your girls weekend. Don’t jam pack every second of every day with activities. Give your friends some time to relax and just chat and hangout.
- Pamper – yep, book it in early. If it’s at a day spa or if you are having Ripple come to you with some in room pampering, try to book early so you get the number and type of therapists you want. Mobile beauty therapists tend to get booked early, especially on the weekends, so try to have it all lined up well in advance. The weekend should include rejuvenation, so book in as many massages, beauty treatments, trips to the hair dresser as you like. Ensure that wherever you book there will be something for everyone on every budget. Some may only like or be able to afford an express treatment, whereas other may want to go for a full day spa package, so ensure wherever you go can accommodate everyone.
- Prepay as much as you can. It can be annoying to have to chase cash all the time, so try to pre-book and prepay for as much as you can before your girls weekend to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Try to get together a good mix of girls that generally get along. Seems obvious, but inviting two long standing frenemies is not going to make for a relaxing or enjoyable weekend.
- If you are going shopping, plan the trip! Try to get pre agreements of the sort of shops and area you
would all like to go to. That way you don’t spend most of your first morning away talking about where you are going and trying to get agreement from everyone. Also perhaps book your girls weekend around sales time when you can really get some good bargains.
- Seems like a no brainer but go somewhere everyone likes. You all like beach holidays? Then the beach is the place to hit and revolve your activities around the sea and sand. But if a few of you really dislike the sand and salt water, then perhaps a mountain retreat might be a better option.
- Be clear on the cost and budgets before hand and split it up. Last thing you want is bad feelings about money so give some budget options for accommodation, dinners, activities and get agreement from everyone before you start booking everything. Maybe open a general account and get everyone to put their money in there and then pay for everything out of that account. You don’t want to be left out of pocket by paying for things and having others then renege on them.
- Take your pyjamas or a robe. A lot of your time will be spent lying around the accommodation relaxing, drinking, catching up, so make sure you take clothes that are comfortable. These are your girlfriends, no need to be super dressed up all the time.
- Have a ‘no drama’ rule and agree upfront that if any issues arise you will sit down and chat about them directly with the person involved. It’s also good to have a general rule that any photos be okayed by they people in them before being posted to social media. What you think is okay might not be okay with the spouse/friends/family of some of your friends, so be polite and ask first.
- Have one person be the coordinator who books everything and takes all the money and pays for the activities that are pre booked. Whoever ends up doing this, it might be nice for the others in the group to shout them a bottle of champagne or spa treatment for doing all the hard work. If your girls weekend is an annual event it might be a good idea to share this around.
- Use Pinterest to put up ideas on what you might like to do. An easy way for everyone to share their ideas.
- Don’t paste everything on Facebook. What happens on a girls weekend stays on a girls weekend.