Wedding and Weddings
Looking to relax before your wedding? Need some beauty treatments like manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and make up for your big day?
Ripple is the complete day spa that comes to you with all your wedding needs.
Lush spa packages for you and your partner either before or after the wedding.
Plus everything you need for pampering and beauty for you and your bridal party or hens party.
Affordable, professional, reliable, we come to you across Australia.
Simply enquire now and we will send you a little free gift.
Top five reasons to book your wedding beauty and massage with Ripple
- Highly professional, reliable therapists that come to you wherever you are. Ripple has been operating for over ten years, we are not a franchise, but owned by Ali who is hands on in the business, ensuring all of our treatments and staff are of the highest quality. Personalised, experienced, on time, affordable, so you can relax for your wedding day.
- Wide range of treatments from all beauty services like make up, waxing, nails, tinting, spray tan, right through to full day spa packages and massage. We have it covered for you.
- Health fund rebates on all our massages, yes we are fully qualified and accredited. Organise some relaxation for your yourself, your bridal party or the groom, couples massage packages also available.
- We come to you 7 days a week including public holidays, and we don’t believe in charging you extra for weekend or public holidays, the one affordable flat price no matter when you book.
- Call us today for an free gift from us and an info pack on 0438 567 906 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you organise my wedding beauty and massages for me?
We believe not only in giving you professional therapists that are on time and reliable, but also sensational customer service in our office. We are happy to help you organise all your wedding and hens party pampering, massage and beauty treatments.
Can you send more than one therapist?
Yes of course! We can organise couples massagesfor the bride and groom and also a team of therapists to come look after you and your bridal party for your wedding.
One hour Wedding services – $110 each ($95 members)
Express Manicure and Express Pedicure
One hour handspa
One hour indulgent pedispa
One hour full body massage $110 (massage only)
One hour anti ageing collagen facial
Couples, 2 x 1 hour massages, one after the other, one therapist
Half hour Express Wedding services – $60 each, minimum booking of two.
Express Massage – half hour back neck and shoulders, minimum booking of 2
Express Manicure – $60
Express Pedicure – $60
Express Green Clay Face Mask
Wedding Pamper Packages
Where does Ripple come to for wedding services?
Ripple operates across 16 regions in Australia. Right through Queensland (Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay, Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast and Tweed).
Also northern NSW (Kingscliff, Cabarita, Byron Bay, Lismore, Ballina).
Throughout Victoria (Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Healesville, Geelong, Great Ocean Rd)
And then throughout Sydney and Hobart.
Wedding pampering and couples massages
Two x one hour massage with one therapist, one after the other – $110 per person ($220 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 1 hour massages, one after the other, one therapist
Two x 1 hour spa packages with one therapist, one after the other – $150 per person ($300 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 1.5 hour packages, one after the other, one therapist
Two x two hour spa packages with two therapists at the same time. $195 per person ($390 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 2 hour packages, two therapists at the same time
Two x three hour spa packages with two therapists at the same time. $295 per person ($590 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 3 hour packages, two therapists same time
The Ultimate Couples Spa Retreat
Two x four hour spa packages with two therapists at the same time. $395 per person ($790 for a couple)
Ultimate Couples, 2 x 4 hour packages, two therapists same time
So you have received the most beautiful ring from the man of your dreams and now you have the wedding to think about!
Your wedding does not need to be stressful at all, and if you plan things the right way, then you shouldn’t have to swap this joyful time in your life, for one of panic and disarray.
Planning your wedding can be such a fun period, and I have many tips to help you leading up to your wedding as well as advice for during your wedding and things you should’t forget for after the big day!
Leading up to the wedding, I cannot stress enough to have a diary or a spreadsheet of everything that you need to organise. List everything down as categories (florist, reception, photographer etc) and then go into details under each heading with everything that needs to be done. Also add in dates that you expect or desire to tick each thing off. Your wedding list will become your best friend during this time, and as long as you stick to your list, then you will be perfectly fine.
With your guest list, make sure to invite those people who have been and will be in your life for a long time. There is nothing more strange than looking back on photos and thinking “who’s that?”.
Some other bits of advice that I can share is to try and bundle services if you can. Finding a reception venue that does the ceremony and the catering as well can lift a giant load from your shoulders. A lot of venues will also offer a planner to use at your convenience. These little extras will be heaven sent during this time.
Just because a vendor is the most expensive, does not always mean they are the best. Hunt around and look at reviews and contact the vendor to see if they can give you a package deal or special. It’s always worth asking!
This may seem like extreme planning, but you should have a schedule set out for the morning of the wedding and even allocate things for the bridesmaids to do such as make breakfast, make calls and follow up on vendors, so that you can focus on getting ready and relaxing.
Finally Pinterest is one of the best resources for decorating, invitations and ideas. Just search ‘wedding’ for general inspiration or be more specific on your search and you will be flooded with millions of ideas from companies, brides and those who just love to pin about weddings!
Below are lists of things to keep in mind for your big day
Things to do the morning of your wedding
- Something very traditional to do, is to refrain from seeing, texting or calling your husband-to-be on the morning of the wedding. It can be very special to just wait and say hi when you see him at the altar! Allocate a bridesmaid to be your point of contact with the groom in case you do need to communicate something to him.
- Allocate jobs to your bridesmaids. Have one look after your emergency kit and one to look after noting down gifts/thank you card etc
- Prior to the day, organise with your husband-to-be to exchange a little note for each other to read on the morning.
- Make sure to read any cards and exchange gifts with your girls before you get your makeup done- you will cry!
- Don’t eat a big carbohydrate loaded breakfast/lunch, as you don’t want to feel bloated while you are saying your vows.
Tips for during your wedding
- Take time out during the day to reflect on the moment, as the day will fly by.
- Make sure to take the time to go around and see everyone, as they are all there to celebrate with you
- - Don’t fret about the little things that may go wrong. They won’t matter in the big scheme of the day.
Advice for after your wedding
- If you have family and friends traveling from interstate or internationally, organise a brunch or lunch the next day. Chances are that you won’t get much time to speak to them individually on the wedding day.
- Allocate a day to sit down and write out thank you cards. It’s a small gesture but your guests will really appreciate it.
This is a list of some items you can have in your wedding emergency kit
- Needle and thread
- Mini perfume atomizer
- Lip-gloss/lip balm
- Stain remover (you can get little bottles or erasers)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Safety pins
- Bobby pins
- Mini hair spray
The most important thing is to enjoy the day and take it all in. This is a big day and one you will remember for the rest of your life. So don’t let the little things get to you, and just remember you are marrying the man of your dreams… what’s better than that!s