Who is Ripple?
We are purely a mobile massage therapy and beauty service that comes to you across Australia. Just really gorgeous beauty and massage therapy in your own home or accommodation.
Massage Therapy Styles
We travel the world to bring back rare styles of massage therapy and beauty that you won’t find anywhere else in Australia.
- Try the Sea Shell, Russian, Himalayan Ayurvedic, Vietnamese Four Hands or the delicious chocolate massage first, before your friends do.
- The Day Spa that comes to you – No traveling, no parking, no petrol cost, no hassle, no more walking through the street with “I’ve just been massaged” hairdo
- Great value-for-money – Lots of magic day spa extras at no extra charge.
- It’s all about you – Personalised massage therapy treatments – no Mc Donald’s massages here. Your treatment will be designed to suit what you would like
- Mobile beauty services in your home or hotel
- Fantastic mobile massage therapists who know what they are doing, are fully qualified and friendly as well.
- Health fund rebates with all major funds
- Most of all we want you to slide off the table at the end with that “I feel great” look.
- Free gifts with every spa package including gorgeous gift boxes of hand made Ripple products
We come to you all SE Qld including Gold Coast (from Tweed to Pimpama, and out to Springbook and Tamborine Mountain, and everywhere in between)
- all Brisbane and Ipswich
- all Sunshine Coast from Noosa to Caloundra and out to Montville and Maleny and everywhere in between
- also Hervey Bay
NSW: Tweed, Kingscliff, Cabarita, Byron Bay, Lismore, Ballina and everywhere in between.
VIC: All Melbourne, suburbs and CBD, all Yarra Valley, Daylesford, Dandenongs, all Mornington Peninsula, Geelong and Great Ocean Rd.
TAS: Hobart and surrounding areas
If your area isn’t listed give us a buzz on 0438 567 906 and ask anyway, some of our therapists will travel out of these regions for larger bookings.
Massage Therapy – When
Ripple will come to you 7 days a week. We start our first treatment at 9 am and usually begin our last treatments at around 6 pm, however appointments are often available outside of these hours.
Our office is open 9 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Saturday. All Sunday bookings are by pre appointment. We close three days of the year, Christmas, Boxing and New Years, open for massage and beauty treatments every other day.
Massage Therapy Packages
Massage therapy is a touch therapy that is not only a wonderfully pleasurable and relaxing experience but also brings countless health benefits. A massage therapy treatment can relieve tension in the body, calm the mind and nourish the soul, bringing healing on a number of different levels simultaneously.
In general terms there are two main approaches in massage: those that are energy- based and those that are more concerned with muscular physiology, though the trend is towards increasing integration of massage therapy. Energy based approaches of massage therapy are influenced by ideas from the East, where it is widely believed that a universal life force runs through the body. In India, energy centres known as of life.
In the Far East, life and energy is believed to be channeled along meridians that run through the body, Energy based techniques such as shiatsu massage therapy use thumb or finger pressure at points along the meridians to help release blocked energy, enabling it to flow freely.
In the West, there is more of a tradition of muscular based massage therapy. This massage therapy approach is more concerned with physiology and focuses on the muscular skeletal system. It is generally a fairly firm style of massage therapy, and sports massage therapy has grown out of this tradition.
The fast paced, modern life combined with a sedentary lifestyle and an emphasis on mental activity, puts the whole body under great strain. Body massage therapy involves a flowing sequence of soothing and stimulating stokes combined to bring a harmonious style of relaxation and invigoration. Massaging much larger areas of the body can bring greater relief to body systems; and can be used to work on specific problems and stresses, as well as improving energy levels.
Massage therapy is one of the oldest therapies in the world, and to discover the precise origins is almost impossible. The use of touch for grooming, stoking and rubbing is a behaviour that we share with many animals. Touch is instinctive, and from here it is a small step to develop this natural ability into a healing art.
There is evidence that every culture throughout the world has used massage therapy in some form or other and every language, ancient or modern as a word for massage. In the East the tradition of massage therapy has always been unbroken, although it s a practice has been more staggered and erratic in western cultures.
Touch is a basic human instinct and it has the power to comfort and reassure on many levels. It can relax the body, calm the mind and encourage healing and well-being.