Best Massage Brisbane
When hunting for the best ways to relax in Brisbane, how about try something a little different? Try one of these unique and luxurious massages with the best massage Brisbane styles.
- Chocolate Massage – Everyone loves chocolate and most are aware of the health benefits that come with the consumption of dark chocolate; however, the application of warmed, rich chocolate to your skin will reduce your stress levels and nourish your body. Containing zinc, iron and magnesium, chocolate will cater to your muscles as well as your cholesterol with Vitamin E and B. This massage is brought to you by Ripple and is exceptionally indulgent.
- Royal Thai Oil Massage – Prepare to be treated like Royalty! This massage utilises traditional Thai oils that are luxurious for your skin. The oils themselves relax and energise you, leaving your skin feeling amazing and smelling even better. Longer massages are always recommended to allow you to experience the full benefits of this treatment.
- Slimming Green Coffee Wrap – The benefits of this massage are in the name – though there are some nonbelievers out there, this revolutionary treatment aims to slim and tone your body, eliminating cellulite. Through the massage, your body is stimulated, increasing your metabolism, breaking down and stopping water retention. Following a revitalising Vichy Shower, the treatment will reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Refereed to as Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD), this treatment is an extremely gentle massage. It coaxes your lymph fluid to mobilise and rid your body of waste and promote a heightened immune function. Sufferers of Lymphedema and those with post surgery swelling have found this massage to help with the management of scar tissue. Ripple is able to do these so give us a buzz if you need one!
- Almond and Nut Scrub Massage – Using techniques massage enthusiasts have come to love, this massage will provide you with deep relaxation, stimulated circulation and soothed sore muscles. Using a sugar scrub, the pores become more refined and dry skin banished from your body. You’ll experience soften skin and a glow that will stay with you for weeks
- Baby Moon Massage – An amazing pregnancy massage available after your first trimester, this pampering treatment will ease pressures and reduce the stress on your back, legs and ankles. All expecting mothers need time to relax and there is nothing better than a safe and nurturing massage experience.
- Aromatic Aqua Body Moisturising Massage – Taking traditional Swedish relaxation style, this is a massage that incorporates healing aromas through the use of pure essential oils. Geranium, Patchouli and Coriander in particular are used to nourish the skin with hydration and essential elements.
- Shirodhara- A massage focusing on the scalp, chest and neck, Shirodhara will involve the drizzling of warm sesame oil onto the forehead of the patient. This oil will be used to conduct the massage in a relaxing manner, followed promptly by a complimentary shower, shampoo and blow-dry. This is sure to make stress and tension a thing of the past.
- Trigger Point Massage – Also known as Neuromuscular Technique, Trigger Point Therapy is a method used to relieve soft tissue pain and dysfunction. Trigger points are areas that can cause knots or bands in the fibre, resulting in acute pain to the sufferer. Therefore in this massage style, the therapist uses their fingers and applies firm pressure to manipulate the trigger points. This provides relief to the muscular pain and stimulates the nervous system. By increasing the blood flow to the affected area, this encourages the tissue to return to its natural, relaxed state. Trigger point therapy is part of remedial massage and yes we can do that for you …
- Bamboo Body Polish- A Bamboo Body Polish will remove your dead skin and leave your skin feeling brand new. Utilising fresh aromas and pure organic oils and lotions, your skin will be brought back to life, with the fresh scents of summer. Think vanilla and rose body butter leaving your skin with the loveliest scents of the season.