Dandenong Massage Day Spa And Beauty
Relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with Ripple Dandenong Massage.
Ripple is the day spa that comes to you with mobile massage and beauty therapists
Ripple Dandenong Massage Day Spa and Beauty will come to your cottage, bed and breakfast or accommodation. Full list of massages, spa treatments and price list here or call 0438 567 906
The Most Booked Massage Styles
- In the warmer months, the relaxation massage is usually popular, as a good way to relax the muscles and the mind. A full body massage, this style uses Swedish massage techniques to unkot muscles and just generally let your body have a mini holiday. Fully accredited, therapeutic massage therapists work on all systems in the body, which also relaxes the mind.
- In the colder months, a hot stone massage is popular. Kind of like having a pair of really warm hands massaging you, this style helps with warming the muscles, as well as hands on massage. Using warmed oils, your therapist will use the stones as part of the massage and you won’t even feel the stones on your body, just the heat.
- Couples massages are often booked all year round. Either one therapist with the treatments one after the other or with two therapists side by side, this on is great for holiday makers or those wanting to enjoy some “partner time”.
- Have a warm shower or bath to prepare your muscles for the treatment
- Remove any strong perfumes so that you can enjoy the therapeutic elements of the aromatherapy oils that we use in our treatments
- If you have a long hair, have a hair tie ready to tie your hair out of the way.
- Remove any jewelry. Necklaces and rings can get caught or get in the way.
- Eat something light but don’t eat too much food beforehand.