At Ripple, we love Mums-to-be. And a baby shower is a great way to celebrate.
A lot of pregnant Mum crave some pampering and something to make them feel spoiled and beautiful before and after the birth. Plus they love presents that are about them and not just the baby.
Pamper baby showers are a good excuse to order some champagne and finger food and book some professional massage and beauty therapists to come to you.
Nothing like a couple of hours of laughing, drinking, secret women’s business, cute nails and relaxed shoulder and neck muscles.
Baby Shower Pampering
Can I have more than one therapist? Sure, we can send several therapists to your baby shower.
The most popular option is to book a therapist for a couple of hours to do seated chair massage while you chat and have some nibbles. $110 per therapist per an hour.
Or we can come do half hour treatments like manicures, pedicures, facials, massage, foot treatments for your baby shower for each person from $60.
Top Reasons To Book Ripple For Your Baby Shower
- We come to you – Ripple comes to you, wherever you are, across many regions in Australia. So whether your baby shower is at home or accommodation, you don’t have to travel anywhere, just relax and we will bring the pamper
- Something for every budget – Wide range of options available for all budgets. From seated chair treatments for ten minutes each, right through to our pampering packages, there is something for every budget
- Wide range of beauty and massage services, the full day spa experience
- Feel free to have a glass of bubbles or nibbles while we pamper you all
- Looking for a great gift for the Mum to be? Ripple has pregnancy day spa packages and also packages for after the birth, to pamper the Mum.
- Friendly experienced therapists whose focus is on you and you and your friends having a great day. Our therapists are selected not only because of their massage and beauty skills, but also because they are friendly and have a strong desire to make others happy.
- Professional booking team who will help your organize your day and reliable therapists who will show up.
- More great tips on our Pinterest, or follow our baby shower ideas on Facebook or on instagram. We also regularly update our Google Plus page with baby shower ideas for your pampering.
Tips For A Successful Baby Shower
- Chat to the Mum to Be and ask her what she would like. She may have some really good ideas onhow she would like to celebrate.
- It doesn’t have to be all about the baby. Sometimes the best presents are for the Mum, and might include some in home pampering after the birth (gift certificates are a great idea as she can then use them any time that suits her) or other treats for the Mum.
- Send invitations early – everyone gets busy these days, so send them out early so that you and your guests can plan in advance.
- Take lots of pictures – this is one I forgot about! Time with girlfriends is precious, and in all the hustle of before the birth (and also the “baby brain” afterwards) some of those memories of your baby shower can get lost.
- When is the baby shower to be held? Usually baby showers are held before the bub is born, just cause its easier for the Mum to be. But they can be held afterwards as a way for everyone to meet the new arrival. The key is that it should suit you and not be dictated by tradition.
- Lots of food and maybe some bubbles – choose food that is easy and that can be fitted in around your pampering. It doesn’t have to be complicated, the easier and simpler you keep the catering the better.
- Introduce everyone to each other – some of your guests may not know each other, so make sure the initial introductions are done to make them comfortable.