Ripple has babymoon massage and day spa packages designed for every stage of pregnancy after the first semester and right up until a couple of days before the birth.
Click here to choose your baby moon package, let us know where you are staying and we will be there to spoil you. Massage, pedicures, manicures and facials.
Just give us a call on 0438 567 906 or click here for all the spa options.
Babymoon Ideas And Tips
- It is just as important for the Mum-to-be to be spoiled in the lead up to the birth as it is for all the other planning for a new bub to take place. Nurturing, pampering, caring, relaxation all lead to an easier birth. Place yourself at the top of your to do list.
- A great way for you to take time out is to enjoy a baby moon package away with your partner. Book some accommodation and some nurturing treatments. Ripple will come to wherever you are, and not only do we do pregnancy massage but also nails as well.
- Sometimes it’s hard to reach your toes when you are pregnant! So maybe take some time to have a pedicure before the birth.
- Turn off your phone and computer for two days. Take the time to escape completely with your partner and reconnect completely. Enjoy the time before the broken sleep and feeding rituals when the bub comes.
- Take it easy on yourself, you aren’t super woman. The purpose of the baby moon is not to achieve or fill with activity. Rest, relax and be gentle with your
- You probably won’t want to travel a long distance in a car when you are heavily pregnant, so plan your babymoon not too far away but far enough away for you to feel you are on holiday.
- Choose accommodation for your baby moon that is comfortable, king size beds, big pillows, room service, lots of luxury.
- The best time to get away is the second trimester, but babymoon getaways can be scheduled anytime up until the birth. Some airlines have restrictions on when you can fly, so maybe look for destinations that maybe an hours drive away. Any longer to get to your babymoon destination, then make sure you take scheduled breaks when traveling to get up and walk around.
- Plan some serious downtime in your babymoon schedule. Try to not pack it with activities, but plan time where you do nothing but chill.
- Make sure there is medical help nearby, just in case. When booking your a, babymoon accommodation get them to send you details of the nearest hospital and doctor.
- Book the right room, somewhere quiet and away from the hustle and bustle. You will want to relax on your babymoon so make sure you book a room that is comfortable.
- Book your baby moon spa time well in advance so you don’t miss out. Look for fully qualified therapists who are experienced in pregnancy massage and who also offer health fund rebates. Be picky about who you choose and make sure they have pregnancy massage qualifications. All of Ripple’s therapists are fully qualified in pregnancy massage.
- Check out the nearby restaurants to your babymoon accommodation ahead of time. Spicy foods can sometimes upset your tummy whilst pregnant so make sure there are restaurants that will suit you. You might also want to make sure your baby moon accommodation has 24 hour room service as you never know when you might be hungry. Buffets are also sometimes a good solution as there is usually something on a buffet you can eat.
- You might like to make the most of your babymoon to do all those things you need to do before the birth, like get your nails done or a facial. Ripple does all these treatments on a mobile basis so we come to you. And once the bub comes? Check out some super easy infant massage techniques that will help your new born settle and give you some much needed sleep.
Witches Falls Cottages on Tamborine Mountain (www.witchesfallscottages.com.au) and Ripple massage have put together the perfect babymoon package, complete with a pregnancy massage for the Mum-to-be. Call 0438 567 906 for more details.