We can send two friendly and experienced therapists to you to do your massages at the same time. Or we can do them one after the other with one therapist.
Book with us now to celebrate a special birthday or anniversary – but really, you don’t need a reason. Book a Couple’s Massage ‘just because’. After we leave, you and your partner can stay blissed out in post-massage heaven for as long as you wish. No need to dress, drive or deal with traffic. Fall asleep if you wish!
Couples Massage Options
Couples Quick Relax Massages, 2 x half hour massages, one after the other, one therapist – $60 per person ($120 for a couple)
Couples Relaxation Massages, 2 x 1 hour massages – $110 each
Two x 1.5 Hour Spa Packages, $150 per person – includes –
- Start with a warm peppermint scented foot soak
- Aromatherapy massage for each person including a brief reflexology session, essential oils
- Gently cleansing mini facial with our organic green clay mask, head and face massage
Couples Massage Indulgence
Two x Two Hour Couples Massage Packages With Two Therapists, $195 per person, includes –
- Relaxation or deep tissue massage with aromatherapy oils
- Foot massage with traditional Chinese reflexology
- Warm lime foot soak to start
- Relaxing facial with our hand made green clay face mask
- Full body scrub with walnut shell and tangerine essential oils, nourishing lotion, foot scrub
Two x Three Hour Couples Massage And Spa Packages. $295 per person, includes –
- Choose from our wide range of styles for your full body massage
- Refresh and rejuvenate your feet with Chinese reflexology
- Peppermint foot soak and lime foot scrub
- Gently cleanse your skin with Ripple’s organic green clay mask, finish with hot steamed towels, head and face massage
- Nourish and polish your skin with walnut shell and tangerine exfoliation
- Diminish lines and reduce the signs of ageing with collagen face mask
- Indian Head Massage with scented oils
- Free gift wrapped box of Ripple’s massage and beauty products valued at $70
Luxury Relax Couples Massage, 2 x 3 hour packages, two therapists same time
The Ultimate Couples Massage
Two x Four Hour Spa Packages with two therapists at the same time. $395 per person .. includes ..
- Each of you will enjoy two exquisite massage from Ripple’s range
- Traditional Chinese reflexology massage
- Warm scented foot soak and lime foot scrub
- Gently cleansing face mask with Ripple’s green clay mask, hot steamed towels, head and face massage
- Full body scrub with lime and tangerine exfoliation to smooth the skin
- Reduce the sign of ageing with collagen face mask
- Completely relax and reduce stress with Indian Head Massage, scented oils
- Free day spa in a box, posted to you, valued at $130, beautifully gift wrapped
Ultimate Couples Massage, 2 x 4 hour packages, two therapists same time
How To Make The Most Of Your Couples Massage
So you have made the time to book in couples massages with your partner. Whether you are having this in your home or hotel, couples massages are a great way to relax and escape from the world for a little while. Here are some tips to get the most from your massages with your partner.
- Switch off your phone, turn off the computer, put a do not disturb sign on your door. This is your time to relax and retreat from the world so make sure that there is no way for anyone to intrude on that electronically. Do you have trouble with this?
Maybe try an electronic detox for the whole day. Get all your work and other phone calls out of the way, answer any urgent emails and then switch everything off.
If you need to, leave your phone in the car or somewhere it will be difficult for you reach for it automatically. This way you can give your partner your full attention both before, during and after the massage and make them the only priority for that time.
- Do not book in anything for after your couples massage – yep, seriously, take the whole day off to enjoy the post massage blissed out state. One good thing about having the massage therapists come to you is that you won’t have to wake up and drive or get dressed or go anywhere afterwards.
After the massage can be just as important as the actual massage itself as this gives you and your partner time to connect and enjoy being totally relaxed in each others company. Keep that horse ride or sky dive for another day.
- Have a hot shower or bath before hand to relax. A couples massage with oils is a great way to not only release muscle tension but also to allow the oil to soak into dehydrated skin.
After your massage it can be good to leave the oil on your skin for a little while and let it soak in and nourish your body. So have your shower before hand, your body will thank you.
- If you are going to eat before your couples massage, make sure its nice and light. A heavy breakfast of eggs and bacon or lunch of steak and potato will make you feelsluggish and might interfere with the massage. So try to have something light instead.
- Go easy on the alcohol.. its your day off and you are with your partner so naturally you might want to have a glass or two of wine to relax. But keep it to a minimum before your massage.
As massage increases the blood flow around your body the effects of one glass of wine are the same as having six glasses of wine. So to prevent you becoming nauseous, try not to drink before your treatment and take it easy afterwards.