Included Free In Every Package
- Scented aromatherapy foot bath – peppermint and lime foot bath to freshen your feet. This spa treatment is perfect for those who stand on their feet all day.
- Organic clay face mask – lush hand made green clay face mask to cleanse your skin
- Head and face massage and hot steamed towels- a real pampering end to your massage, nourishes your skin
- Full body exfoliation with walnut, lime and tangerine scrub – really polish your skin, remove old dead skin cells and let new ones come through, leave your whole body feeling moisturised and smooth. (Free with every 2, 3 or 4 hour massage)
- Foot polish – smooth the rough edges on your feet
- Indian Head Massage – total relaxation.
- Collagen anti ageing face mask to smooth wrinkles and nourish your skin.
- Each massage package will also include a full body aromatherapy massage of your choice and a foot reflexology massage
Popular Spa Treatments
Great for if you are looking to freshen your skin. Generally there are two types, the cleansing or nourishing type. Book the green clay one if you are after cleansing of pores. The collagen one is more for hydrating the skin and reducing the signs of ageing. Both are super relaxing though.
Pedicure And Manicure
Looking for a quick tidy up? The express mani or pedi is the way to go with nail buff, nail shape and polish. For the full treatment book a pedi or hand spa which includes cuticles, exfoliation and massage as well.
You can add this to any massage, or we already include it free in any of our packages of two hours or more. Using a scrub that has a moisturising base, this is a great way to remove old skin cells to leave you with skin that feels silky. We use ground walnut shell in our scrub, or if you book a coffee or chocolate massage we use freshly ground coffee grounds