Top Seven Reasons To Book Your Hens Party With Ripple
- Free gift box valued at $70 if you book ten hours or more with us. We can do all the organising for your hens party if you like – just sit back, relax and we’ll do all the legwork booking everyone in
- RIPPLE MASSAGE AND BEAUTY PRICE LIST that you can email to your girlfriends to help them choose
- Something for everyone and every budget – from our $60 express packages right up to our Ultimate Four Hour Indulgence
- Professional, experienced, friendly therapists to make your day enjoyable as well as being qualified therapists
- We come to you 7 days a week including public holidays, and we don’t believe in charging you extra for weekend or public holidays, the one affordable flat price no matter when you book.
- Full organisation from dedicated office – you will be dealing directly with Ripple office staff who are in the office six days a week, from nine am to five pm, to handle your enquiry and all the details of your booking. We will do up schedules for your booking and ensure it all goes smoothly.
- Call us today for an free gift from us and an info pack on 0438 567 906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can You Organise My Hens Party For Me?
Sure we can. We know that organising a hens party can be a lot of work, so we are happy to do all the ringing around to find out what everyone wants and booking them in. Or if you prefer, you are welcome to do the organising .. up to you, whatever is easiest
Can You Send More Than One Therapist To My Hens Party?
Absolutely, we can send several therapists to your hens party or two therapists for couples massages for the bride and groom.
Click here for a pdf of all our massage and beauty services that you can email to everyone invited to the hens party, or print and include in your invitation.
Free Gift Box?
We give you a free gift box (valued at $70) for those hens party organisers who book more than 10 hours with us (yes, we know you work hard organising everything, so we wanted to say thanks).
Hens Party Options
Or view all of our day spa, massage and beauty services here, starting from our express $60 services
Tips For Your Pamper Hens Party
- Start organising as early as you can – hens parties can be a lot of work to organise so start early. From choosing where it will be held, what you will be doing to drinks and food
- Not everyone will want the same thing – some will only want a short express treatment (which is fine! Ripple can accommodate that). Others might want to book the day spa packages. You can either work out what everyone wants and book all at once. Also if you prefer you can get us to do all the leg work of booking in what everyone wants.
- Organising food and drink is easy with in home and accommodation pampering. The best part about having your own private day spa come to you is that you can supply the food and drink at a fraction of the cost of going out. You can also have these going at a timing of your choice. Just don’t drink too much alcohol before your treatment! Massage is a powerful treatment for the body, and with alcohol, massage will intensify the effects. So go easy before you head to the massage table.
- Start booking in your hens party treatments even if not everyone has decided what they are having. This will help us book a therapist in for you so you don’t miss out. Also, hens parties can book up quite a few therapists, so its best to start booking, even if its just one treatment, so we can hold the therapists for you.
- Relax, we have you covered. Ripple has been around for a long time and has a great reputation for organising hens parties. If you are having more than one therapist we will send a schedule out to you listing who is having what treatment when. Also you have the advantage of a dedicated booking service team to take care of your group, from organisation and booking, through to post treatment follow up.