Valentines Day Gifts
Looking to escape with your partner? Or wanting to get a Valentines Day gifts your partner can enjoy with you? For a short time, Ripple has a Couples Spa Massage Package gift card for only $198 (total price for two people). Includes for each person
- Full body aromatherapy massage, relaxation or deep tissue style
- Peppermint scented foot soak
- Foot reflexology
- Organic green clay and cucumber face mask, hot steamed towels, head and face massage
Other Valentines Day Couples Massages
Quick Relax – Two x one hour massage – $110 per person ($220 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 1 hour massages, one after the other, one therapist
Escape together – Two x 1.5 hour spa packages – $150 per person ($300 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 1.5 hour packages, one after the other, one therapist
Couples Indulgence – Two x two hour spa packages with two therapists at the same time. $195 per person ($390 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 2 hour packages, two therapists at the same time
Luxury Relax – Two x three hour spa packages with two therapists at the same time. $295 per person ($590 for a couple)
Couples, 2 x 3 hour packages, two therapists same time
The Ultimate Couples Spa Retreat – Two x four hour spa packages with two therapists at the same time. $395 per person ($790 for a couple)
Ultimate Couples, 2 x 4 hour packages, two therapists same time
Valentines Day Gift Boxes
Sensual Gift Box – Reconnect or indulge with a romantic gift for that someone special. Great for a couples weekend away, Valentines, birthdays or just to say I love you. Includes our sensual lotion, massage oil, aromatherapy soap, bath salts and peppermint foot soak. Beautifully gift wrapped, includes free delivery to anywhere in Australia. Only $70
Ripple Sensual Oil – Spice up your life with this massage oil scented with aphrodisiac essential oils. Perfect to get you or your partner in the mood or just tap into your sensuality. 125 ml – $8
Sensual Soap – Spice up your life with this luxurious hand made soap scented with aphrodisiac oils. Perfect to get you or your partner in the mood or just tap into your sensuality – $8
Our Favourite Valentine’s Day Facts Are Below
- The first valentine card was supposedly sent in 1415 by the Duke of Orleans to his wife when he was imprisoned in the Tower of London
- The most expensive Valentine card ever sent was in 1891 to a woman by an Indian Prince in London. It was surrounded by diamonds and set in carved in ivory and cost $500,000.
- The expression “wearing your heart on your sleeve” comes from a Valentine’s Day tradition. Young women would write their names on slips of paper to be drawn by young men. A man would then wear a woman’s name on his sleeve to claim her as his valentine.
- Cupid has long played a role in the celebrations of love and lovers. He is known as a mischievous, winged child, whose arrows who would pierce the hearts of his victims causing them to fall deeply in love. In ancient Greece he was known as Eros the young son of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. So a cupid can make you fall deeply in love with the one made for you.
- The origins of Valentine Day goes back to the time of Roman Empire during the reign of Claudius II. Claudius II decided that single men made better soldiers than those with wives and families and so he outlawed marriage for young men.
- Saint Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.
- When Valentine’s actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. While in jail he gave his heart to the daughter of jailer.
- Valentine wrote her a love letter and ended it by writing ” from your valentine”, an expression still used by billion of lovers today.