All hand made by us, there is the relaxing Bliss bath salts to add to your bath, the uplifting Sole Peppermint Foot Soak great for foot baths or exfoliation, and our nourishing Walnut, Lime and Tangerine exfoliation. All orders over $65 receive free postage.
Relaxation Bath Salts – Light a candle and relax in the bath with these aromatherapy bath salts. Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Lavender and Sandalwood. Large 500 ml jar. $15
Ripple Sole Foot Soak – Exfoliates and revitalises your skin, perfect for a warm foot bath. Scented with peppermint, mandarin and lime and using all natural Australian Water Washed Sea Salts. Large 500 ml jar. $15
Walnut, Lime and Tangerine Exfoliating Scrub – Lush blend of essential oils and walnut granules to smooth and polish your skin. 500 ml – $15
Bath Salt Tips
The earliest known use of bath salts in history was in Ancient China around 2700 years BC. Hippocrates also encouraged the use of bath salts to help healing. We love bath salts because –
- They make your skin feel smooth
- The elements of the salts help with cleansing, especially when combined with an oil like peppermint (perfect for the feet!)
- Adding chamomile or lavender can have a calming effect, whilst citrus based oils will wake you up
- They have great things in them like magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and bromide which can be absorbed through your skin
- Dirt that is deep in your pores gets drawn out, leaving your skin cleaner
- Potassium balances moisture levels in the skin and plumps it out, making it look younger
- Some of the minerals can help with rashes and bites
- Magnesium baths are popular for muscular stiffness
How to Make Your Own Bath Salts
If you like getting creative or just want to try something new, here is a simple recipe for your very own bath salts.
- Combine 6 parts coarse sea salt, 3 parts Epsom salts, and 1 part baking soda in a large mixing bowl
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oils and combine (if you’re not sure which essential oils pair well together, there are some some ideas here
- Add a few drops of your favourite coloured food dye.
- Store in a dry pretty container
- Perfect for easy birth day gifts