Dynamic Sales Person Wanted for Ripple Massage
Gold Coast/Tamborine Mountain region
Ripple is a vibrant national mobile massage and beauty company and we are busy and expanding our office team!
We are expanding again, and require a driven sales professional.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a sales person in our beautiful home office on Mount Tamborine, 30 minutes from the Gold Coast. You will be working as part of a small team in a home based business. The role will encompass a mix of work .. sales, admin and HR.
You must be able to work some Saturdays.
We have two positions available, one full time and one part time.
Ripple’s bookings team are committed to amazing customer service and delivering sales.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
• Experience in sales work, preferably telesales. All work with Ripple is easy inbound sales, no cold calling.
• You must have a sales background, know how to close a sale.
• Able to deliver results and be self motivated. We are looking for someone who is driven, high energy, positive and optimistic.
• Attention to detail and be organised and have good time management skills
• Professional and 100% reliable and highly conscientious
• Passionate about their work and high enthusiasm
• Have competent computer skills in word, excel and email.
• Perfect for professional re-entering the workforce.
• We have found that those with experience in the real estate sales industry do well in this position.
The position is a contract position. We pay to an ABN so should you be successful you will need to either have one or apply for one. You will need to be able to work some Saturdays.
More information is at http://www.ripplemassage.com.au
If you would like to join our dynamic team and work for Australia’s premier mobile service please apply now and email your resume to the owner:
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS NOT OPEN TO MASSAGE OR BEAUTY THERAPISTS.
Please note you must address the following key selection criteria in your application to be considered.
1. Your full resume – List your previous jobs by year, job title and responsibilities
2. List any training or education you have received
3. List your sales skills, computer skills and organisational skills
4. What makes you exceptional and why you should work for Ripple.
5. How will you fit into our workplace culture as described above
Our office jobs often fill quickly so if you are interested please submit your resume asap to email@example.com