Ripple is a vibrant national mobile massage and beauty company and we are busy and expanding our office team!
We are expanding again, and require another person for our office.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME TO REAPPLY AS THIS IS A NEW POSITION WITH NEW DAYS AND HOURS.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for one sales person in our home office on Mount Tamborine, 30 minutes from the Gold Coast. You will be working as part of a small team in a home based business. The role will encompass sales, admin, marketing, HR and other duties.
The position is for 2-3 days a week, including some Saturdays.This is a position with set shifts and hours, 8.30 am to 5 pm.We pay to an ABN so should you be successful you will need to either have one or apply for one.
The rate is $30 an hour plus easily achievable daily bonuses (we pay our sales staff bonuses pretty much every day).
Ripple’s bookings team are committed to amazing customer service and delivering sales.
To apply please see below.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
• Experience in sales work, preferably telesales. All work with Ripple is inbund sales, no cold calling.
• You must have a sales background, know how to close a sale.
• Able to deliver results and be self motivated
• Attention to detail and be organised and have good time management skills
• Professional and 100% reliable and highly conscientious
• Passionate about their work and high enthusiasm
• Have competent computer skills in word, excel and email.
• Perfect for professional re-entering the workforce.
• We have found that those with experience in the real estate sales industry or sales call centres do well in this position.
If you would like to join our dynamic team and work for Australia’s premier mobile service please apply now and email your resume to the owner:
Please note you must address the following key selection criteria in your application to be considered.
1. Your full resume – List your previous jobs by year, job title and responsibilities
2. List any training or education you have received
3. List your current computer skills
4. What makes you exceptional and why you should work for Ripple.
5. How will you fit into our workplace culture as described above
5. Two work referees to phone
Our office jobs often fill quickly so if you are interested please submit your resume asap to email@example.com
Ripple is a mobile aromatherapy massage business that brings the day spa to you across Australia. Essential oils are used in every Ripple massage.
Ripple Massage Day Spa And Beauty
National Telephone: 0438 567 906 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright Wispclue Pty Ltd 2019 – It’s bad karma to copy
Please note: Ripple’s cancellation policy can be viewed here. Cancellation fees will apply.
© 2019 Ripple Massage
Author Biography – Ali Saoirse – BEc University Sydney, GradDipPsych Bond University, Diploma Remedial Massage, Certificate IV Massage, Level 7 Kahuna Massage, Qualifications in Pregnancy Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology from Gold Coast TAFE.