Corporate Seated Chair Massage
Treat your staff or yourself with Ripple massage in your work or job. Drift away to another place with a ten minute seated chair massage. $95 a therapist an hour.
Our corporate clients include Subway, Glaxo Smith Kine, Target, NAB and many others. Professional, reliable, puntual, fully accredited and experienced therapists for your conference, trade show or to spoil your staff.
One hour corporate massage
Great way to reduce stress, motivate your staff and put a smile on their face.
- Reward and motivate staff
- Promote at trade fairs - attract clients to your stand
- Include in conferences
Choose from traditional seated chair massage or a head massage straight from India.
This is a great way to attract attention to your stand at a trade fairs. Ripple has been used by companies such as Subway to draw a crowd.
Also perfect for spoiling your staff, treating yourself to a mini massage in the work place, or as a way to keep your audience engaged at conference.
Seated chair massage can also be a good alternative for hens parties and girls weekends .. sip a glass of champagne, enjoy some nibbles while getting your shoulder unknotted by our mobile massage therapist.
This day and age, stress is one of the main factors associated with depression, illness and many other issues in an individual’s life? In most cases the triggers for stress originate in the work place and can put a lot of unnecessary pressures on the workers personal life as well.
Corporate Massage is becoming a very popular option for a lot of offices around Australia, with businesses offering 10-15 minute seated chair massages for those in the office as a thank you or team building day exercise and the benefits that this is bringing to the work place is extremely valuable.
If you are still deciding whether or not to introduce corporate massage days to your office calendar, then don’t look any further. We have compiled a list of the top 10 reasons that you need to ring us up today and register your office in.
- Corporate massage increases health and wellbeing in your workers, so you will find that your employees will require less sick days or days of mental break, as they will be getting their recharge and refueling whilst at work.
- Corporate massage allows the mind to relax and studies show that regular breaks allow for prolonged focus and concentration. So this is a perfect idea if there is a big report or presentation due in the near future and you need your staff to put in longer hours in the office.
- Stress can cause people to make mistakes and rush through their work. Nothing is worse than knowing your have a looming deadline and when you rush through the report you end up submitting reports with massive errors or silly mistakes. Having corporate massage in the work place will allow people to relax enough so that they don’t feel the pressure so much as to affect the quality of their work.
- Once you remove stress and anxiety from a situation, you will find that most people will be able to think more clearly and strategically and will result in your staff making better decisions in regards to problem solving.
- Many people find that they receive headaches on a daily basis. Whether that is from vision issues, poor posture, stress or repetitive muscle strain. Our corporate massage therapists will be able to determine the cause of these headaches and work on a treatment that will relieve any tension that can be causing this.
- Sometimes you cannot tell any signs of RIS (Repetitive Strain Injury) or any other physical strains that result from sitting at the desk all day. But prevention is the best cure, which is why corporate massage is perfect for keeping any strains at bay, and prolonging your ability to work at your desk; especially during crunch time.
- With corporate massage we don’t use oils or big massage beds for corporate massage, which can often be a deterrent for many offices. We also do not require much room at all to offer this great treatment to your staff. We can either bring a massage chair or have the employees sit in their office chairs. This makes for less interruption in the work place.
- Corporate massage gives something for the office to look forward to. What more of a reason does your staff need to keep working, than through of a nice relaxing massage in the next few days. It gives something everyone to talk about at the water cooler and gives a sense of excitement and contentment which lifts moral or the rest of the time.
- Staff like to know that their employers actually care about them, so corporate massage gives your employees confirmation that you are concerned about their health and well being.
- Corporate massage is tax deductible! What more needs to be said?
Ripple comes to you
QLD : Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Mt Tamborine, Tweed, Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Maroochydore
NSW: Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Kingscliff, all Sydney.
VIC: All Melbourne massage, Yarra Valle, Dandenongs, Mornington Peninsula, Geelong, Great Ocean Rd, Daylesford
TAS : Hobart