Massage And Beauty Therapy Jobs
We are currently hiring in all regions.
Ripple is a national mobile massage and beauty company and we are busy and expanding our teams.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for employment as a Beauty or Massage Therapist.
The work is 100% flexible to suit you.
Ripple Therapists are committed to providing great massage and beauty treatments and customer service.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Qualifications in Beauty and/or Massage (minimum Cert IV in massage or Diploma of Beauty)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Some weekend availability
- Professional and 100% reliable
- Passionate about their work
- Must have own ABN, reliable car, table and towels
Generous benefits including training and a friendly team environment.
If you would like to join our vibrant team and work for Australia’s premier mobile service please apply now and email your resume to:
For all interested therapists please email your resume to email@example.com
Beauty and Massage Jobs
Top Ten Reasons To Work For Ripple
Our mission is to provide our guests with an amazing massage experience, first time, every time, no exceptions. We take job applications on a continual basis for all areas.
- Life is sweet– help make people happy. Get to do amazing work and see the blissed out look on someone’s face from work you have done.
- Appreciation is the best motivation, so we look continually for ways to say thank you to you for your work.
- Work and play are not mutually exclusive. Massaging should be fun and whilst we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We love our therapists, and we want them to know it. Expect free massage training in new styles of massage, expect to be treated with respect and dignity, expect to be appreciated and expect flexibility from Ripple so your work fits into the rest of your life.
- Excellence comes from looking to do things better. We don’t know everything and believe there is always a better way to do things. So we are open to changing anything. We have an open door for any suggestion from our therapists on how to make any small or large element better.
- Work with other great therapists. We have some of the best in the business working at Ripple; you will get to work alongside other great therapists that are experienced in many different styles of massage. Work with beautiful oils, lotions and other products that are hand made and exclusive to Ripple.
- Making life better in the world. Ripple has a “Ripple Effect” program where our massages not only make our guests feel great, but make a difference in the world. All of our massages are carbon neutral.
- Be trained in unusual styles of massage – Doing the same thing, day in day out can get boring, so we keep looking for new styles of massage in which to train our therapists, free. Also learn and use pampering techniques such as exfoliation, face masks and reflexology as part of being with Ripple.
- The basic “Three People Philosophy”– A basic philosophy on which every aspect of the business runs is that three people have to be happy in anything we do – the guest needs to be thrilled with their massage, Ripple needs to be happy with the way the business is running and our therapists need to be excited about Ripple and their work. If one of these isn’t happening then something needs to change.
- Money matters– Ripple pays above industry average. Email us for more details.
Ripple is a member of the Massage And Myotherapy Association.