At Ripple we love hens parties. Lots of girls together for some pampering, champagne and lots of laughs.
Ripple has lots of options and something for every budget. Some will like to go for our 1.5 hour Frangipani package which includes a peppermint foot soak, organic green clay face mask and a little gift from us, while others just want an express treatment .. massage, manicure, pedicure or face mask.
Plus we will do all the organising for you! We know there is so much for bridesmaids and brides to do before the wedding, so we can take all the stress out of it. If you prefer, we can do all the ringing around to organise what every body would like, so all you need to do is relax and enjoy the lead up to the day with no stress.
And we give the organiser a large gift box valued at $70 if you book ten hours or more with us.
A full pdf of our services are here or send us an email with your postal address and we will post out to you a free gift and brochures.
We love to help you have a great hens night party so call today on 0438 567 906 or visit hens party night
Top Tips for your Hens Night
- Forget the stripper – try something a little classy like some pampering or dinner out. Doesn’t mean you can’t have a heap of
fun with your girlfriends, but maybe spend your money on some nail treatments, facials or other pampering.
- Book well in advance – a lot of venues and day spas can book out early, especially on the weekends and especially for large groups. So if you are booking a hens night, try to get organised earlier rather than later.
- Find a venue that will do all the running around for you. Organising a hens night can be a lot of work and time, so if the venue or beauty service can do that for you, all the better. If you like, Ripple will call all the attendees in your hens night to directly organise their pampering and payment, you just need to relax that it has all been taken care of.
- Maybe consider a mobile service, that way you can supply your own alcohol and food, often at a much reduced price than if you went out. Plus you can then be as noisy and as loud as you like!
- Choose an activity with a wide range of prices and menu of services. Some guests may like to spend up big, others may only want to spend a minimal amount.
- Another great reason to rent an apartment and have in room treatments is that you then don’t have to worry about transport
or drink driving. You can relax, have some pampering and few glasses of champagne and not have to worry about how you then get home.
- Have a certain colour nail polish you would like? You can bring it with you or your therapist will supply a small range of nail polishes for you to choose from.
- If you are a bride and are getting married in the next two days after your hens night, maybe don’t go for the cleansing facial. The idea of this facial is to draw out impurities, not something you want for your wedding day!
- Do lots and lots of preparation, get everything prepaid and organised so that you can RELAX on the hens night. Make all the decisions ahead of time of what everyone is doing and when, book and pay for it as much as possible, so the hens night isn’t taken up with everyone deciding what they want to do.