Things You May Ask
Where Does Ripple Operate?
Ripple is a mobile massage service that comes to you and operates in the Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold & Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay, Byron Bay, Tweed, Coolangatta and Tamborine Mountain regions of Queensland. Also Byron Bay, Tweed, Kingscliff, Ballina and Lismore.
We also operate in the Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Dandenong, Geelong, Daylesford, Great Ocean Rd and Mornington Peninsula regions of VIC.
We are also open all Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.
Ripple products are able to be sent Australia wide. There are more tips on how to make the most of your massage here and what your therapist is really thinking when they massage you here.
How do I make an appointment?
Simply call 0438 567 906, book online or e-mail for an appointment. The more notice you give us the better we will be able to find an appointment time that is convenient for you. Our most popular times book quickly.
When do you operate?
We operate 7 days a week, 9 am to 6 pm (with our last massage starting at 6 pm). Sundays are by appointment.
Our office is open from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Saturday. Even though the office is closed on a Sunday, we do massage on this day by pre appointment or you can make a booking via booking online.
Can I organise a gift certificate?
Sure you can, we have a lot of guests who have loved their massage and then organise gift certificates for their friends and family. These are available through our secure shopping cart online or please phone on 0438 567 906
Can I change what is in the packages you offer?
Sure, just let us know if you would like to leave anything out, we will spend the extra time massaging instead, or if you want to include something else, it its feasible in the time, we are more than happy to add in things, usually at no extra charge.
Our primary aim is to give you the treatment you want and we are happy to tailor things to you. Just give us a call and have a chat to our girls in the office and they can put together something especially for you.
If you have any questions at all we would be more than happy to answer them :-) Don’t be shy, give us a call on 0438 567 906 or email email@example.com
What should I wear?
You should feel comfortable at all times so what you wear is completely up to you. It is also good for jewelry to be removed (such as earrings, necklace and watches).
Will I be covered during the treatment?
Yes, at all times we use towel draping and respect your privacy during your massage. The therapist will only uncover that part of your body that they are working on at that time.
We consult with you prior to the treatment as to which parts of your body you give consent to be massaged.
We welcome you giving us as much information as you like on what you expect from your massage so we can give you the amazing experience we promise.
What should I expect?
If this is the first time you’ve ever had a massage, then please let your therapist know. They will explain to you what to expect. In general you should enjoy the experience and feel totally relaxed at the end.
At Ripple we don’t do “McDonalds massages”. We believe that each massage should be unique and tailored exactly to what you want from your massage. So we don’t do set routines but consult with you prior to your treatment to ensure you receive the massage the you want, not the one we want to give to you.
If the pressure is too hard or too soft during the treatment, can I let the therapist know?
Yes. The therapist will check with you during the massage that the pressure is firm enough for you, however if at any stage you would like the pressure changed, or are uncomfortable for any reason, please let us know as well can always change things to make you happy.
What about any health issues?
If there is anything regarding your health that you think we should know about then please tell us. You should let us know about things like high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments, surgery or pregnancy.
Massage is contra indicated in the first trimester of pregnancy, however we love to massage pregnant women in their second and third trimesters once the pregnancy is settled .
How long will my appointment go for?
The therapist will start and finish on time. A one hour massage session will consist of a brief consultation and set up and a minimum 55 minute massage. The massage time will include all extra day spa treatments such as face masks, foot bath, and exfoliation.
What if I’m happy with my treatment?
We love to hear from happy clients, and always pass on any feedback to our therapists from their massage and beauty treatments. They work really hard and are passionate about making people happy so it always makes them feel good to know they made someone smile
What if I am unhappy with my massage?
Please let us know. We welcome all feedback and go out of our way to ensure our clients are happy.
You can contact our booking manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you send two therapists for the massage?
The more notice we are given the better able we are to organise this, and it also does depend on the size of the accommodation you maybe staying in (some cottages and hotel rooms will only fit one massage table).
Hens Parties And Girls Weekend Organisation
We are happy to do all the organisation of your pampering if you like. We realise that it can be a lot for you to arrange what everyone wants, so why not relax and leave it in our hands to do all the chasing. Just give us a buzz and if you like we can contact everyone directly.
Free gift box
We love to say thanks so if your group books ten hours or more we will send the organise a gift box valued at $70.
Why don’t you accept cash payment?
This is weird right? Most businesses love it if you pay in cash and sometimes give you a discount if you do?
At Ripple it’s the opposite. Because we are a purely mobile service it is our therapists who then have to pick up the cash.
‘t working so unfortunately, as much as we would love to, we are unable to take cash payments.
Instead we take payment by Visa or Mastercard or by direct deposit. Thanks for your understanding.
The Fine Print (Terms And Conditions Of Booking With Ripple Or Purchasing Gift Cards)
Can I cancel an appointment?
- We understand that sometimes things need to change. Ripple’s cancellation policy is that if more than 24 hours notice is given then a full refund in the form of a gift certificate for the full amount will be forwarded to you that day.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice a cancellation fee of $50 will apply for each massage booked. The balance will be refunded to you in the form of a gift certificate.
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 4 hours notice will not receive any refund. Ripple does require that you have a phone number that our therapist can call you on, on the day, to confirm room numbers or other information.
- Ripple does not take tentative bookings…all bookings need to be confirmed by credit card. Full payment for your treatment will be taken from your credit card on booking.
- Ripple accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Ripple does not discriminate on the basis of gender with either our clients or therapists. We understand that you may prefer either a male or female therapist for your treatment. If you wish to have a therapist of a particular gender, please advise at time of booking, as we take bookings for our therapists irrespective of their gender, unless otherwise advised at the time of booking. All of our therapists are fully accredited and able to provide the services advertised. All gift cards are sold subject to the availability of a therapist, and on the understanding that we may not have therapists of both genders in the region you prefer to have your treatment. Should this be the case you are welcome to take your treatment in another of our regions or redeem for spa products listed here.
- All gift certificates are subject to the availability of a therapist. Should a therapist not be available at the time and region of your choosing, you may choose to redeem the certificate for equivalent value of our products instead.
- Gift cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- No credit or change will be given for any unused portion of the gift card.
- The gift card is fully transferable. Ripple is not responsible for any fraudulent or stolen gift cards. It is the holders responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of the gift card. Expired vouchers are non refundable, in part or in whole.
Parking And Travel Fees
Occasionally we do take bookings outside of our regions. Please ask, a travel fee may apply for the therapist. Similarly, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there is parking for our therapist at the location where the massage will take place. Should the therapist have to pay for parking, these charges will be passed onto the client and will be automatically charged to your credit card at the time of booking. Some hotels offer free guest parking, should this be the case with your booking, no parking fees will apply.
Please note: Ripple does not offer adult services. What does this mean?
Ripple is a professional massage and beauty therapy business.
Therefore all of our therapists are professional, trained health care professionals, they are not sex workers. Should you be interested in adult services there are many workers in this field listed in the yellow pages or the classifieds of the local newspaper, or perhaps ask your concierge.
We ask that our guests extend the same respect to our therapists as we extend to our guests. Thanks.