If you are looking to add some pampering into the mix, you can have your own private day spa in your home or hotel. Book some therapists, relax, and enjoy your massage or beauty treatment knowing that you don’t have to leave after.
Click here for a full menu of beauty, massage and spa treatments or download the pdf to send to your girlfriends. Or you can email us or call on 0438 567 906 and we can organise everything for you. More tips on planning the perfect girls getaway are here
Top Reasons To Book Your Girls Weekend Pamper With Ripple
- Your own private day spa – we come to you and bring everything. Professional massage tables, music, aromatherapy oils, while you relax
- Full mobile beauty and and massage menu – all styles of massage for every body, nails, facials, body scrubs
- You don’t have to go anywhere, can have drinks and nibbles while you are being treated, we can send a team of therapists to you and can cater for any number of people. Like some super easy spa recipes for the day? Click here for some super easy recipes.
- There is something for every one and every budget, starting from $60.
- Luxurious day spa packages with free facials, aromatherapy foot massage and body scrubs.
- Full girls weekend massage and beauty menu and price list here
- PDF version to pass onto to your girlfriends here
- Are you finding it hard to get the time to organise your girls weekend? We can help ! Our office girls can do all the organising for you, booking people in and scheduling the treatments
- Free $70 gift pack for the organiser – If your girls weekend group or hens party books more than ten hours at one time, we will send the organiser a gift pack valued at over $70 to say thanks
- Like a discount? If one of you sign up for our membership you all receive $15 off your treatments.
Girls Weekend Bookings And Gift Vouchers
Top Nine Girls’ Weekend Spots in Australia
- Step 1. Check out your pamper options with here
- Step 2. Choose your destination
- Step 3. Gather your girlfriends and go.
Byron Bay Girls Weekend – If your group love to sun bake all day and party all night, this is the spot for you. One of the best things about Byron is that it has its own unique style of retail therapy. Quirky, handmade and new-age clothing, accessories and jewellery await you at several local markets and they are all listed for you here
The Gold Coast Girls Weekend – Those seeking the quiet sophistication of a small country town are going to be massively disappointed to be waking up on the swanky Gold Coast! Ha! Ha! However, if you love the Gold Coast’s glamour and glitz, will find the fashionable Palazzo Versace High Tea completely irresistible.
The Sunshine Coast Girls Weekend – If you plan to relax, go on long beach walks and find cute little markets and cafes, then your group should definitively choose the Sunshine Coast. As night falls, we recommend you head to the stylish Miss Moneypenny’s Bar and Restaurant and join their Cocktail Master Class. Their Mixology Package is an eating, drinking, learning, mixing and -no doubt – spilling extravaganza!
Mornington Peninsula Girls Weekend – Art galleries, museums, steamy hot springs and pasta! Yes, pasta. If you’re hanging out on the Peninsula with your besties, make sure you check in at Georgie Bass Café & Cookery to be schooled in the art of pasta-making. Set among sun-dappled kitchen gardens, this very hands-on class will teach you and your friends how to make a mouth-watering pasta dish from scratch.
Melbourne Girls Weekend – This classy city with its elegant European feel is a great choice for a Girls’ Weekend away. Restaurants, clubs, the casino and many theatres will occupy your nights and there’s nothing quite like a guided Shopping Tour to fill one of your days! Where better than Melbourne to hunt for bargains in outlet shops or to discover a new favourite designer in a hidden laneway?
Geelong Girls Weekend – If this elegant bay front city is your Girls’ Weekend destination, then you’ll have many retail therapy choices as well as some great beaches to enjoy. We would humbly suggest that you also make time for a Crawl. No, not a Pub Crawl. But a Coffee Crawl Walking Tour of Geelong’s best cafes – cost is a mere $25 and this includes coffee tastings at five venues. Yum!
Yarra Valley Girls Weekend – The region is home to many talented wine and cider makers, distillers and brewers – so – as expected – boozy tours are plentiful here. However, we are going to suggest something completely delicious and totally different – a chocolate and truffle making class at The Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. We can see you slow nodding!
Perth Girls Weekend – Sure, we could tell you all about Perth’s great shopping, cafes and restaurants. We could harp on about the beaches too, but what we really think you should do is book out a whole double-decker party bus to yourselves! Imagine the excitement of going from club to pub in a bus decked out with nightclub-style sound and lighting, plush seating and even fog machines!
Adelaide Girls Weekend – If South Australia’s capital is the destination of your Hens’ Party or Girls’ Weekend away, then check in with Peaches and Gin for a Burlesque Dancing Class. You’re going where ‘the heels are high, the corsets are tight and it’s all about the tease!’ Enjoy!
Girls Weekend Tips
- Plan ahead. From booking accommodation to planning your massage and day spa treatments, make sure you book well out from the date. Get everyone to agree on a date well in advance for your girls weekend and then lock in everything in so you don’t miss out.
- Alcohol – usually a part of a girls weekend, but, and here we are going to sound like your Mum, go easy on it. Why spoil your weekend with hangovers or feeling sick. Also try to pace yourself as if you and your girlfriends are drinking, it’s likely to be over a couple of days. So take it easy and ensure that the weekend is a relaxing and enjoyable one. Your therapist may gently suggest you might drink some water, here’s why.
- Down time – always a good to schedule in some down time in your girls weekend. Don’t jam pack every second of every day with activities. Give your friends some time to relax and just chat and hangout.
- Try to get together a good mix of girls that generally get along. Seems obvious, but inviting two long standing frenemies is not going to make for a relaxing or enjoyable weekend.
Girls Weekend Activities
- Pamper – yep, book it in early. If it’s at a day spa or if you are having Ripple come to you with some in room pampering. Try to book early so you get the number and type of therapists you want. Mobile beauty therapists tend to get booked early, especially on the weekends, so try to have it all lined up well in advance.
- Go For It – The weekend should include rejuvenation, so book in as many massages, beauty treatments, trips to the hair dresser as you like. Ensure that wherever you book there will be something for everyone on every budget. Some may only like or be able to afford an express treatment. Whereas other may want to go for a full day spa package, so ensure wherever you go can accommodate everyone. And for after your massage? Click here for post massage care tips.
- Prepay as much as you can. It can be annoying to have to chase cash all the time. So try to pre-book and prepay for as much as you can before your girls weekend to ensure it runs smoothly.
- If you are going shopping, plan the trip! Try to get pre agreements of the sort of shops and area you would all like to go to. That way you don’t spend most of your first morning away talking about where you are going and trying to get agreement from everyone. Also perhaps book your girls weekend around sales time when you can really get some good bargains.
- Seems like a no brainer but go somewhere everyone likes. You all like beach holidays? Then the beach is the place to hit and revolve your activities around the sea and sand. But if a few of you really dislike the sand and salt water, then perhaps a mountain retreat might be a better option.
- Take your pyjamas or a robe. A lot of your time will be spent lying around the accommodation relaxing, drinking, catching up. So make sure you take clothes that are comfortable. These are your girlfriends, no need to be super dressed up all the time.
- Be clear on the cost and budgets before hand and split it up. Last thing you want is bad feelings about money so give some budget options for accommodation, dinners, activities and get agreement from everyone before you start booking everything. Maybe open a general account and get everyone to put their money in there and then pay for everything out of that account. You don’t want to be left out of pocket by paying for things and having others then renege on them.
- Have a ‘no drama’ rule and agree upfront that if any issues arise you will sit down and chat about them directly with the person involved. It’s also good to have a general rule that any photos be okayed by they people in them before being posted to social media. What you think is okay might not be okay with the spouse/friends/family of some of your friends, so be polite and ask first.
- Have one person be the coordinator who books everything and takes all the money and pays for the activities that are pre booked. Whoever ends up doing this, it might be nice for the others in the group to shout them a bottle of champagne or spa treatment for doing all the hard work. If your girls weekend is an annual event it might be a good idea to share this around.
- Use Pinterest to put up ideas on what you might like to do. An easy way for everyone to share their ideas.
- Don’t paste everything on Facebook. What happens on a girls weekend stays on a girls weekend.
Three Reasons Why You Should Book That Girls’ Weekend Away
- You need a break – If you look forward to a shower because it’s the only time you get some peace and quiet, it might be time for you to have a break. If you find a container of milk in the back of your car from two weeks ago or open the fridge and find your wallet in there – then it is definitively time for you to make a booking.
There is often guilt associated with taking a break, but as the saying goes; ‘You can’t pour from an empty cup.’ Call the girls and start making plans.
- You need to laugh – Remember the spontaneous carefree days of your youth? The days before you were married or before you had children? With the responsibilities of work and – for some – of motherhood too, it is sometimes easy to forget the good old days. Time spent with your girlfriends reminds you of those times.
The old playlists come out, the stories from wild nights and long summers are re-told and before you know it, tears of laughter are rolling down your cheeks. Then someone snorts and the room erupts in even more laughter! Let’s do more of that!
- You need to relax – Life. It can become pretty ‘full on’ sometimes and there’s a limit to how much stress a bubble bath and two scented candles can ‘fix’. There is a strong link between relaxation and both our mental and physical well being, so a whole weekend away, spent mostly in a robe, reading magazines and sipping Sauv Blanc really is good for you! Add to this a visit from one of our qualified Ripple therapists, and relaxation deeper than the deep blue sea is guaranteed.
There is a PDF version of all our Ripple Day Spa massages and treatments here. Pass this on to your girlfriends ahead of your booking so everyone can select what they would like to enjoy. Then call us on 0438 567 906 to let us know where to be and when.