At Ripple we aim to give you an amazing massage experience with free day spa extras like full body exfoliation and organic clay face masks in the comfort of your own home or accommodation.
Mobile Massage – A couple of benefits of having us come to you are…
- Your own private day spa
- You are able to relax in the comfort of familiar surroundings...some clients can feel uncomfortable undressing in a day spa. Your mobile massage therapist allows you to have your massage in the privacy of your home or accommodation.
- There is no stress in having to find us, we find you. No driving in traffic or having to find the clinic.
- If you are visiting or are on holidays no need to hire a car or book a taxi, we will come to your front door.
- No need to worry about parking or parking fees. No petrol costs.
- Afterwards you can curl up and relax without having to worry about getting dressed again and going out into the “real world”. You can relax and stay on your massage high…
- Often times couples will have a massage each without the trouble of arranging child care.
- Alternatively we can arrange simultaneous massages with two therapists at the same time.
- All of our packages include free day spa extras. The day spa comes to you.
- The reduction in our overheads is passed onto you by fully qualified and experienced therapists at an affordable price.
Mobile Massage Tips
- Have a nice warm bath or shower before we arrive. This is a great way to start relaxing your muscles before we show up.
- Take some time out before and after your massage. Don’t plan anything! Just give yourself time to roll into the treatment and roll back out the other side
- Organise food before hand, the last thing you want to be doing is cooking afterwards
- If you meditate, try meditating during your massage. Can make the experience even more powerful
- Book early so that you get the exact time and date that you like. We sometimes book quickly so the earlier the better
- Pay on booking. Handling money on the day can take away from the experience, so we take full payment on booking so you can just relax and enjoy your treatment
- Make sure the room is nice and warm before we arrive so you are completely comfortable.
- Let us know what you would like including type of pressure and any parts of your body you would particularly like us to work on.
Benefits Of Mobile Massage
Have you ever walked into a busy spa only to feel more stressed out from the noise and activity in the lobby than you felt before you arrived? With mobile massage you are able to relax in the comfort of your own home, office or holiday accommodation. There is no unnecessary noise or activity to deal with. We bring the massage table to you and you can comfortably relax in the peace and calm of a familiar place. Being in a comfortable and familiar environment can promote relaxation, and may even help prolong the beneficial effects of the massage.
- No hassle.
With mobile massage there are no hassles with peak hour traffic – or any traffic for that matter. There is no need to stress about driving
to your appointment in traffic, or deal with the difficulties of parking in busy streets. The therapist deals with the traffic issues and you can therefore be in a complete state of relaxation upon commencement of your massage.
- In-room massages while on holidays.
While on holidays, many clients prefer to have a massage therapist come to the hotel room. After all, when on holidays, the last thing you want to do is to look up street maps or navigate traffic in an unfamiliar place to get to the massage clinic. Having a massage therapist come to your room would not only be very convenient, as the therapist, being a local to that area, would also be able to offer handy tips about great places to visit while on holiday.
The timing of mobile massage schedules is often more flexible. Instead of the regular 9am-5pm business hours, many mobile massage therapists are available till a later time (generally 8pm – do ask us about after hours massage when making a booking in your area). This allows the busy worker time to head home after work, have a leisurely dinner, followed by a massage before a deep sleep.
- No waiting around for your appointment.
There is no need to show up at a clinic 15-20 minutes before an appointment only to have to wait in a busy waiting room with lots of noise and activity around you. Once your massage therapist arrives, they will set everything up for you, and all you’ll need to do is relax and let the therapist work their magic.
- You can create an environment to suit your mood or comfort levels.
Being in your own home, office or holiday accommodation gives you the freedom to change the temperature to suit your requirements, light some of your favourite incense, or choose your own music to suit your mood. All Ripple therapists bring their own selection of music; however, you are most certainly free to use your own music. No more having to go through an entire massage session listening to music that sets your teeth on edge.
- You are able to relax immediately after your treatment.
You can reap the full benefits of your massage by being able to relax straight after your treatment, and not undo the wonderful work of your therapist by having to get back in your car and navigate traffic. You are able to have a relaxing shower or bath in your own home after your massage, or, if you are so incredibly relaxed afterwards, even lay in your own bed and sleep.
- You don’t have to deal with logistics for large group parties.
Increasingly, massage and beauty pamper sessions at hens parties and corporate events are becoming very popular. If you’ve rented a beautiful holiday house in a fabulous location for your best friend’s hens weekend, the last thing you’d want to do is to organise transport and ask everyone to leave the comfort of the house to get to a clinic or spa. Of course you would prefer to savour every moment with the bridal party, sipping champagne while enjoying massages and facials. Our mobile therapists will come to your party or corporate event, and set everything up for you so that you can fully enjoy your time with family or friends.
- Mobile massage is suitable for anyone.
Mobile massage is a great option for anyone. For example, some clients who are still breastfeeding prefer to be at home for their massage, so that they can schedule the massage in between feeds and not have to waste time travelling between the clinic and home. Whether you just prefer the comfort of your own home, or have young children and find it inconvenient to leave the house, or even have an injury or condition that makes travel difficult – you don’t have to deal with the hassle of getting to a massage clinic, as we can come to you.
While many of us nowadays are concerned about our health and well being, many find it difficult to schedule some ‘me time’ into our packed calendars. Mobile massage gives you all the benefits of traditional massage, and in fact takes it to the next level by offering convenience and flexibility while bringing the luxury of a massage directly to you.