If you’re reading this, you’re either a Bride-to-Be or have been tasked with organising a friend’s Hens Party … How exciting! Guess what? With Ripple, your own private day spa visits you with massage and beauty.
We come to you, either at your home or holiday accommodation and spoil you all with luxurious massages, manicures, facials or whatever else takes your fancy from our wide choice of day spa treatments.
At Ripple we know that organising a Hens’ Party can be a lot of work. If you’d like, we can make all the phone calls and book everyone in, so you can start your relaxation now and let us do all the running around.
Top Seven Reasons To Book Your Hens Party With Ripple
- Free gift box valued at $70 if you book ten hours of pampering (or more) with us. We’re very happy to manage your Hens’ bookings if you’d like. We can make all the phone calls and book everyone in so you don’t have to feel like you’re trying to herd cats.
- You can download a PDF of our Ripple Massage and Beauty Price List that you can email to your girlfriends to help them choose. Easy!
- There’s something for everyone and for every budget – from our $60 Express Packages right up to our Ultimate Four Hour Indulgence package.
- Professional, experienced, friendly therapists to make your day enjoyable as well as being qualified therapists
- You can book your hens party with us 7 days a week including public holidays, and we don’t believe in charging you extra for weekend or public holidays, the one affordable flat price no matter when you book.
- You’re dealing directly with the Ripple team who are in the office six days a week, from 9am to 5pm. We handle your enquiry and all the details. We will create schedules for your booking and ensure it all goes smoothly.
- Like a free gift? Yep, you can receive something for nothing in this world.. just call us for an info pack on 0438 567 906 or email email@example.com
Can You Organise My Hens Party For Me?
We sure can! That looming date in your diary isn’t going to organise itself and we know you’re probably crazy-busy at the moment. We are super happy to help and do all the ringing around for you to find out who would like to book what. Of course, you’re also very welcome to do it yourself – whatever is easiest.
Can You Send More Than One Therapist To My Hens Party?
Absolutely! We can send several therapists to your Hens’ Party! We can also send two therapists especially for couples’ massages; for the bride and groom for example. You can click here for a pdf of all our massage and beauty services which you can email to everyone invited to the Hens’ Party, or you can print it and include it in your invitation. When we have an idea of numbers and the preferred treatments, we can chat about how many therapists you’ll need.
Free Gift Box?
Did I hear someone say ‘Free gift box’? – Ah…yes. That was us! Hen Party organisers who book more than 10 hours of massage and beauty treatments with us, receive a free Ripple gift box valued at $70.
Tips For Your Pamper Hens Party
- Start organising as early as you can – hens parties can be a lot of work to organise so start early. From choosing where it will be held, what you will be doing to drinks and food.
- Not everyone will want the same thing – some will only want a short express treatment (which is fine! Ripple can accommodate that). Others might want to book the day spa packages.
You can either work out what everyone wants and book all at once. Also, if you prefer, you can get us to do all the leg work of booking in what everyone wants.
- Organising food and drink is easy with in home and accommodation pampering. The best part about having your own private day spa come to you is that you can supply the food and drink at a fraction of the cost of going out. You can also have these going at a timing of your choice.
Just don’t drink too much alcohol before your treatment. Massage is a powerful treatment for the body, and with alcohol, massage will intensify the effects. So go easy before you head to the massage table.
- Start booking in your hens party treatments even if not everyone has decided what they are having. This will help us book a therapist in for you so you don’t miss out. Also, hens parties can book up quite a few therapists, so its best to start booking, even if its just one treatment, so we can hold the therapists for you.
- Relax, we have you covered. Ripple has been operating since 2005 and has a great reputation for organising hens parties. If you are having more than one therapist we will send a schedule out to you listing who is having what treatment when.
Also you have the advantage of a dedicated booking service team to take care of your group, from organisation and booking, through to post treatment follow up
- Pace Yourself – Hopefully your Hen Party will be a long day or weekend spent with those closest to you. This will include a drink or two – or three – or four. At the risk of sounding like your grandma, don’t go overboard. Pace yourself and stay aware of how much you’re consuming.
There will be those in your party whose aim is to get you smashed – but that’s rather short-sighted because as soon as that happens – the night is over – and it might only be 8pm. We may nudge you after your massage to drink some water, not cause we are your Mum, but because it will help you enjoy the rest of your day. Here is why, and no Moet is not water *smile*
- Celebrate – The Hen Night is all about the bride’s last night of freedom. It should be a memorable night of laughter and crazy antics, but not one that forces the bride to do anything she is not comfortable with.
Take strippers for example – just like anchovies, durian fruits and oysters – they’re an acquired taste and not for everyone. If the bride didn’t ask for a stripper and if you know she would be mortified – skip the strip!
- What Happens At The Hens Party, Stays At The Hens Party – Decide early on what the social media strategy is going to be. There’s going to be drinking, the Macarena, sleeping in bathtubs and you’ll probably bump into a group of blokes out on a Stag Do – so girls – you’re going to need rules.