Ripple Massage And Beauty Menu
Indulgent massage and spa treatments that come to you .. relax, we will take care of the rest.
Full day spa menu and price list pdf – instant download here or email to your friends
Email us your postal address to receive a free little gift in the post. Yep, no strings, something for nothing, just a thank you for your enquiry.
Day Spa Packages
Choose Your Package And Then Choose Your Massage Style (Massage Styles Are Listed Below)
Half Hour Express Massage, Facial, Manicure or Pedicure $60 ($50 Members)
One Hour Massage, Facial, Handspa Or Pedispa $110 ($95 Members)
1.5 Hour Day Spa Package – $150 ($135 Members) – includes
- Massage In The Style Of Your Choice
- Foot Reflexology
- Warm Peppermint Foot Soak
- Organic Green Clay Face Mask, Hot Steamed Towels, Head And Face Massage
2 Hour Spa Package – $195 (180 Members) – includes
- Full Body Massage With Your Choice Of Aromatherapy Oils
- Body Scrub To Polish Your Skin Using Moisturising Exfoliation
- Foot Massage Using Reflexology
- Soak Of Your Feet To Begin In Warmed Peppermint Foot Bath
- Cleansing Green Clay Face Mask With Hot Steamed Towels And Head Massage To Finish
The 2 Hour Beauty Package Includes All Of The Above Plus An Express Manicure Or Pedicure (Reduced Massage Time). Please specify if you want the Beauty Package when you book.
3 Hour Massage And Spa Package – $295 ($280 Members)
- Full Body Massage In Your Choice Of Style (see below for list)
- Full Body Exfoliation With Tangerine And Lime Scented Scrub
- Foot Massage And Warm Foot Bath
- Australia Natural Green Clay Mask, Hot Towels And Indian Head Massage
- Second Facial Including Collagen Mask To Reduce The Signs Of Ageing
- Spa Gift Box Of Ripple Products Valued At $70
The 3 Hour Beauty Package Includes All Of The Above As Well As An Express Manicure Or Pedicure (Less Time On The Massage). Please let us know if you would like this option when you book.
The Ultimate 4 Hour Day Spa Package – $395 ($380 Members) – includes
- Two luscious aromatherapy full body massages with essential oils in your choice of styles
- Reflexology foot massage to soothe your feet
- Lime foot scrub and warm peppermint scented foot soak
- Gentle, cleansing organic green clay face mask, hot steamed towels
- Full body lime and tangerine exfoliation with walnut shell to polish the skin
- Anti ageing collagen face mask to nourish wrinkles
- Indian Head Massage with scented oils.
- Free large gift wrapped box of Ripple valued at $130
The 4 Hour Beauty Package Includes Less Time On The Massage, But Includes A Handspa Or Pedispa. Please specify if you would like this option when you book.
Couples Day Spa Packages – Any Of These Packages Can Be Done With Two Therapists, Be Sure To Book Well In Advance, Thanks
Hens Party And Girls Weekend Pamper Bookings Team Of Therapists Come To You, We Can Do All The Organising, Gift Box Valued At $70 For the Organiser When You Book 10 Hours Or More. Email The PDF Menu To Your Friends
Corporate Seated Chair Massage – $110 An Hour ($95 Members) Or $95 An Hour When You Book 3 Hours Or More
Day Spa Massage Styles – Choose From Any Of These For Your Massage
Frangipani Relaxation Massage– Perfect for day spa gift certificates, to indulge yourself or spend a day with your girlfriends being pampered. Massage with Frangipani Scented oil or choose one of our other blends. Available for Hens parties, girls weekends more…
Blokes – Designed specifically for men, this massage therapy package includes massage techniques that are firm and relaxing with sandalwood scented oils more…
Detox – Massage with Rejuvenation Oil to kick start a gentle cleanse of your skin and body. Includes body scrub and cleansing facial. More ..
Pregnancy – Relaxing massage and pamper day spa package for the pregnant Mum-to-be. Great for you or as a pregnancy gift voucher, baby showers, suitable for after the first trimester more…
Couples Packages – Take timeout to rejuvenate with your partner. We can send two therapists to you to indulge you both at the same time more…
Russian Deep Tissue Massage – Deeply relaxing, rare style of deep tissue massage unique to Ripple more…
Hot Stone Day Spa Package – Volcanic stones are used with aromatherapy oils, like a warm pair of hands relaxing your muscles. Perfect for Winter more…
Chocolate Massage, Facial And Body Scrub – Rich, lush chocolate oil, warmed on your body, in the most decadent of massages. Receive a free chocolate massage box with chocolates, chocolate soap and chocolate candle. Minimum 3 hour booking, please give us five days notice. more…
Coffee Package With Massage, Face Mask And Exfoliation – Includes massage with coffee infused massage oil, coffee facial and scrub, as well as a coffee gift box more. Minimum 3 hour booking, please give us five days notice. ..
Honey Massage – the delicious massage with warmed honey and oil, gift box of pot of honey, handmade honey soap and honey candle, Minimum 3 hour booking, please give us five days notice. more..
Sea Shell – Reef shells are heated and coated in aromatherapy oils to soothe and relax muscles, Minimum 3 hour booking, please give us five days notice. Gold Coast region only more…
Remedial Massage – Deep tissue therapeutic style of massage with our qualified diploma remedial therapists more…
Foot Reflexology Massage – Included free in any of our spa packages, or book just a treatment for your feet. More
Hens Party, Girls Weekend – At Ripple, we love to make your girls day, fun and relaxing. We have a wide range of options to spoil you with massage and beauty for every budget more…
Corporate Seated Chair Massage – Treat your staff or yourself with Ripple massage in your work or job. Drift away to another place with a ten minute seated chair massage more...
Day Spa Tips
There is nothing more luxurious than booking in for a pamper session with your day spa. Here are some great tips for first time goers, to get the most out of your experience.
- Always book with your day spa ahead so that you can prepare yourself for your treatment. This doesn’t mean it has to be weeks in advance, but last minute bookings can leave you feeling unprepared. Do you need to remove hair for your treatment? Do you need to exfoliate? These are things to take into consideration and help your therapists out a lot as well.
- Always tell your therapist if this is your first massage. This way they can prepare you for everything that you may need to know, and they can also make sure to talk to you through your treatments so that you can aren’t in the dark about what is happening.
- Give yourself enough time to settle in – Ripple will come to you, so make sure you are at your home or accommodation well ahead of your treatment time. As our therapists often have other clients booked after you, your treatment time may need to be cut short if you run late.
- Wear clothes that are easy to get in and out of. Depending on your treatment, you will need to remove a certain amount of clothing so that the therapist can successfully carry out your treatment. You are welcome to change into a robe before we arrive
- Don’t wear too much or any makeup if possible. This will help you get the most from any facial treatments.
- Let the therapist know of any allergies or concerns before your treatment begins. The therapist will then be able to avoid any products that may cause a reaction.
- Don’t wear too much jewelry. We ask that you remove your jewelry before we start massaging so its not in the way. This includes any necklaces.
- When your treatment is over, be sure to drink a decent amount of water. Particularly if you have a massage component to your treatment, the massage will encourage your muscles to release toxins, and the water is needed to flush these out of your system. You may experience a head and sore muscles after a treatment and lots of hydration will help with these.
- It is always important to take your time after your treatment. There is no rush for you to jump off the massage bed straight away. Often you can feel a little light headed after a treatment, due to laying down and the toxins that get released. If you do feel light headed tell your therapist and they will be able to get your drink of water.
- In the days following, you will start feel the benefits of your treatment. If you find any discomfort, pain, reactions or illness from your treatment, contact the therapist or day spa immediately and let us know. It is common to experience sore muscles after massage body work and also a headache as toxins are released from your treatment.
Benefits Of Booking With Ripple
1. You make one simple phone call
Make one simple call to 0438 567 906 and you can make your inquiry, make a booking and finalize your booking all in one simple step. No hassles!
2.Your call answered by friendly staff, six days a week
Our friendly phone staff are on hand to take your calls and speak to you Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm. We do take bookings on a Sunday and public holidays by pre appointment
3. You don’t have to travel anywhere
Why bother with all the travel through busy roads and car parks for your next appointment? We do all the hard work for you; by bringing the day spa experience to your home.
4. You have full privacy and comfort, your own private day spa
Having your next spa treatment in your home or accommodation allows you to relax in comfort, and of course, privacy. No more walking around in a robe in front of other clients.
5. You are able to choose from a large range of massage styles
We have a large selection of traditional massage styles available for you to choose from. We also have a great of range of other fun styles that are exclusive to Ripple like our chocolate or honey massage.
7. Ripple Day Spa products are all natural
We pride ourselves on the natural ingredients in our Ripple products. We have a great range of oils, lotions, salts and face masks that we use for our treatments.
8. If you love us, why not purchase a day spa voucher for a friend?
If you don’t have a date in mind for you spa treatment, why not buy a voucher for yourself. You could even by a voucher for your loved one for their birthday. All vouchers are valid for 3 months.
9. You can have treatments from us in many regions in Australia
Ripple Day Spa has expanded a lot over the past twelve years and we now proud to say that we have therapists Australia wide. Call us today to see if we have a therapist near you!
10. Your treatment will be done by professional, accredited therapists
We pride ourselves on the quality of our day spa therapist team. Our team is made of fully qualified and industry experienced therapists. Not only that, but they are some the friendliest people we know, and they just love what they do.
11. Planning an event? We can take the hassle out for you
Do you have a big event to plan, like a hens or baby shower? Ripple can take the stress out by organising the spa treatments and payments of everyone on your list, allowing you to relax and enjoy the event.
12. Yes, we have treatments designed just for men
Blokes, are you sick of getting treatments only to come out smelling like a bowl of potpourri? We have created some oils that are manlier and less girly for those guys who like to indulge in a spa treatment.
13. Like a discount? Join our membership and receive great massage deals every day
We have a great membership deal whereby you pay $50 each year and receive $15 off any day spa treatment for yourself or your family/friends. This is a great option if you are planning a big event!
14. When you book with us you are also giving to some great causes
We are big believers in giving back, and so Ripple day spa has a great scheme in place where we support several organization’s over the year. Check out the Ripple Effect to see who we support.
15. Are you loyal? We would love to reward you
When you receive a day spa treatment, we mark off a special loyalty card for you, so that when you have booked 20 massages, we will give your 21st for free!