Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty
We admit it. It’s all true. We have a full on, hot and wild love affair with Brisbane. Lonely Planet recently named it ‘Australia’s hippest city’ and we agree wholeheartedly. Ripple Brisbane Massage Day Spa And Beauty will come to you all CBD and suburbs, including Ipswich.
Ripple operates seven days a week and our list of Brisbane massage and day spa services is large – click here now to see the full list of our beauty, day spa and massage services, and then give us a call 0438 567 906 to book.
When you call us, one of our friendly therapists will be at your door in no time at all. You don’t have to find your way to us, sit in traffic, deal with ‘GPS signal lost’ or find a parking space –leave all that to us – we know this gorgeous city well.
And here is the best part; after your treatment, you can just curl up in your own home or hotel room and simply go to sleep. Bliss!
Top Reasons To Book Your Brisbane Massage With Ripple
- You can be anywhere in Brisbane and we will come to you. You don’t need to stress about traffic or parking. All you need to do is call us – give us your address and a time that suits you – then relax. We’ll be there soon.
- After your spa treatment you don’t need to do a thing. You just stay in peaceful ‘La La Massage Land’ – while we see ourselves out. No traveling, no parking, no hassle.
- You don’t just get massages from us. Our professional mobile therapists do flawless manicures, pedicures and facials as well. Easy download of of our treatments is here.
- You love free spa treatments or value for money? Many of our great spa packages come with free extras such as full body exfoliations, facials and reflexology.
- Super easy gifts in less than thirty seconds – Ripple’s spa gift cards are instant download, valid in all our regions across Australia for any amount from $25. Click here to start
- Do you have a group booking? We can send a team of therapists to your corporate event, conference or simply to your office to deliver stress busting and spirit-lifting seated massages.
- Are you having a celebration and are looking for some pamper? – book in with us for your baby shower, Hens Party or girls’ weekend in Brisbane
- Ripple Brisbane Massage is a member of Brisbane Tourism and we have many Brisbane Trip Advisor Reviews for you to read. We are also a Member of the Australian Association of Massage Therapists
The Girls’ Weekend Away – One Of Our Most Popular Brisbane Massage Packages
Brisbane has seen its fair share of glitter cowboy hats and has heard many a karaoke rendition of ‘All the single ladies’ – it is, after all – a very popular destination when a group of girls decide to get together and celebrate.
Amidst the sightseeing, the shopping and the nightclubbing many hens and groups of friends love to make time for total relaxation and lush pampering. We know this because Ripple Mobile Massage and Beauty regularly attend many Brisbane Hens’ Parties and Girls’ Gatherings and we love being part of your get-togethers and celebrations.
With our Hens Party and Spa Packages your group can choose from a luxurious range of day spa packages – with free facials, aromatherapy foot massages and body scrubs included. When everyone has picked their favourite treatment, give us a call to book in. It’s that easy!
If you wish, we can make the booking process even easier by doing all the ringing around for you. We’ll call your friends individually, ask what they would like and organise the booking accordingly. We‘re happy to do this because we know you have better things to do – like shopping!
Once booked, our friendly, professional mobile massage therapists will come to your get-together wherever you happen to be staying and bring along some happy Ripple bliss. All you have to do is unwind and chill with your girlfriends. Soon you will all look and feel wonderful and ready for another Brisbane adventure.
One last thing – if your group books more than ten hours at one time, we will send the organiser a gift pack valued at over $70, just to say ‘Thank you’
Brisbane Massage And Day Spa Styles
Hens Party and Spa Package– Relax with your girlfriends and let us do the rest. Unwind and have some fun with friendly, professional mobile massage that comes to you
Chocolate Scrub And Massage– It doesn’t get any better than this. Luscious chocolate, blended with massage oil, in the most decadent of massages. Minimum 3 hour booking, please give us five days notice.
Hot Stone Massage Therapy– Volcanic stones, smothered in aromatherapy oils, release knots and stress. Don’t plan anything afterwards! A massage style to totally knock you out. Minimum 1.5 hour booking.
Men’s Massage – One for the blokes. Lots of blokes don’t like visiting day spas but do love a great massage. We’ll come to them with our Blokes Package, no girly scents, just a great firm massage.
Relaxation Frangipani Massage – Looking for easy, online, same day spa vouchers? or just a great value for money spa package with your girlfriends? This one is for you
Sea Shell Massage– Like to try something new? This is unique to Ripple in Australia. Warmed seashells in a relaxation style massage. Minimum 3 hour booking, please give us five days notice.
Pregnancy Massage For Mums- Easy for the Mum to be. No traveling, no parking, we will come to her and spoil her rotten with our qualified pregnancy massage therapists.
Couples Spa Massage – Two therapists at the same time. Enjoy your massages together in the comfort of your accommodation. Choose any of our massage styles.
Firmer Style Massage – Deep tissue massage that doesn’t hurt. Unlocks knots and stress and re balances the body at the same time
Four Super Quirky And Little Known Things To Do In Brisbane
- At least once in your life you should get in a kayak, in a river city – at night. Sure. You can walk the length and breadth of Brisbane all you like, but there is nothing quite like seeing this magnificent city from its river. In particular, the sight of the Story Bridge’s many multicoloured lights as they reflect on the inky water around you, is pure aquatic magic. Don’t worry; no experience is necessary and you won’t be all alone in the dark. Riverlife’s night kayaking adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors who will take good care of you. We’ve done it – it’s all good! Call Riverlife on (07) 3891 5766.
- Imagine taking a tour of a prison. Now imagine that the person leading you on that tour is a former inmate. How much more interesting is that tour going to be? Very! Boggo Road Gaol offers day and night time tours that are lead by ex-inmates and ex-prison officers too. Originally built in 1883 (and closed in 1992) Boggo Road Gaol was home to some infamous inmates and it’s haunted to boot! You have a ‘bouquet’ of tours to choose from; there’s the Historic Tour, the Ghost Tour and the Great Escapes Excursion. Imagine the reactions to your post when you check in on Facebook or Instagram from Boggo Road Goal! Ha! Ha! Do it! Dot it now! Call Boggo Road Gaol on (07) 3844 0059.
- Meet a stranger – go for a walk! Brisbane Greeters is a group formed by local volunteers who love their river city so much that they love to show visitors around. This completely free service offers two types of greets; the Greeter’s Choice Tour or Your Choice. Tours operate Monday to Friday departing at noon from the Brisbane Visitor Information and Booking Centre at 167 Queen Street. Call Brisbane Greeters on (07) 3156 6364.
- Spread over 108 acres of hills and steep slopes, Toowong Cemetery is a necropolis formed by tens of thousands of gravestones, tombs and crypts. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join a guided tour of this fascinatingly creepy place – in the dead of night. Your rendezvous with the ghosts of Brisbane begins at 7pm every Friday and Saturday night – and the torches – that you will be reluctant to turn off when prompted to – are provided. The guide’s commentary is fact filled, at times dramatic and always interesting and entertaining. If you’d rather visit under your own steam, the main entrance to Toowong Cemetery is on the corner of Milton Road and Frederick Street in Toowong. You enter through a semi-circular gateway comprising of daunting stone gate posts and a shiver-inducing cast iron fence that is straight out of a blood-festing horror movie. Come to think of it don’t go alone. Call Brisbane Ghost Tours on (07) 3344 7265 and go with them.
Three Ways To Relax In And Around Brisbane
With numerous quirky districts, a great cafe scene, a long riverside park, a busy cultural calendar and a thriving nightlife, Brisbane is chock-full of character and things to do. However, we recommend balancing adrenalin-pumping activities such as skydiving, abseiling at Kangaroo Point and shopping (heee heee) – with more serene and relaxing pursuits such as:
A visit to the Chung Tian Buddhist Temple, which – ironically – is located in a suburb called Priestdale, south of Brisbane. This expansive complex is set in beautiful gardens that back onto bushland. Everyone is welcome.
You are free to wander the grounds of this very spiritual place and rest in any of the meditation rooms that you’ll find along the way. Look for gargoyles and other mythical figures that protect some of the buildings and you’ll even find a traditional Blessing Bell in the central court. You can end your visit with a delicious vegetarian meal at the Water Drop Tea House (open 10am-2pm) or simply enjoy a cup of tea and take in the gorgeous peaceful views.
The Brisbane Botanic Gardens on Mt Coot-tha Road at Toowong are open 365 days. This 56 hectare site includes many zones such as a bamboo grove, a Bonsai house and a large geodesic dome filled with tropical plants – but you’re not here to see any of these. You are here to visit Brisbane’s most peaceful location – the Japanese Gardens. Trust us, this place is so soothing that you’ll want to pause a while and close your eyes. Here you will gently inhale the garden’s peaceful energy and slowly exhale stress – and repeat. Several times. The theme of this restful oasis is ‘tsuki-yama-chisen’ which translates to ‘mountain – pond – stream’ and this shows in the careful selection of key elements such as stone paths, rocks, water and lush vegetation. It is so very ‘Zen’ – we know you’re going to love it!
After a long day of sightseeing, nothing beats an in-room visit from a Ripple mobile massage therapist. For only $110 you could, for example, enjoy a one hour Relaxation Massage that reduces stress, promotes relaxation and leaves you feeling deeply calm and sleepy. There are, of course, dozens of Brisbane massage types to choose from and many day spa packages too. Check our full list of massage and beauty here then call Ali on 0438 567 906. You can also book in now using our secure online server.
The Top Three Brisbane Bars – In Our Humble Opinion
This dazzling river city hasn’t earned its Bris Vegas nickname for nothing – oh no! It brims with awesome opportunities for a rip-roaring good time and we can’t get enough of it. Here are our three favourite after dark venues.
The Bearded Lady – With graffiti and timber panels on the walls, a piano in the corner and dark timber eaves above you, the Bearded Lady is as quirky as her name implies. There’s a small bar serving some great beers and wines and you can bring your own food. Yes! BYO food.
You can pick up pizza, Chinese, sushi – whatever you wish – and tuck in here while you listen to some great live music. Genre of music is always pot luck; maybe you’ll catch a rock night, a punk band, or a country duo – who knows? You won’t really care. This friendly ‘anything goes’ venue oozes character and you’ll just be happy to be there. The funky cocktails and craft beers will see to that! Address: 138 Boundary Street, West End.
Cloudland – It’s like nothing else. In fact, you might want to visit their website to get a better idea of how glorious this place is, because we’re not entirely sure that we can get its glory across in just a few words. But we’ll try. Think of how a bar would look on Pandora (the planet in the movie Avatar) – add gold, red and fuchsia.
Then add vertical gardens, a waterfall, large chandeliers, various levels and two distinct bars. Finish it off with VIP booths and various function and event spaces for weddings, concerts and the like – and you have Cloudland. Food and drinks? As exceptional as the decor. Address: 641 Ann St, Fortitude Valley.
Our first experience of Dandy’s Rooftop Bar was as pedestrians quite happily minding our own business way down in the street below. We had seen a show at nearby QPAC and were gingerly strolling back to our car. At first we heard the beat of the music. As we got closer we heard singing and laughter – lots of laughter – followed by the chink of bottles and glasses. We looked up, spotted the bar and an enormous glitter ball.
A psychedelic light show bounced off hundreds of wind chime contraptions hanging from the bar’s ceiling and before we knew it, we wanted to be there. So we climbed the stairs and joined in. You can too on Fridays 4pm until late and on Saturdays and Sundays 2pm until late. Address: 71-73 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane.
We come to you all Brisbane And Ipswich – Brisbane CBD and city – Bowen Hills – Brisbane – East Brisbane – Fortitude Valley – Herston – Highgate Hill – Kangaroo Point – Kelvin Grove – New Farm – Newstead – Paddington – Petrie Terrace – Red Hill – South Brisbane – Spring Hill – Teneriffe – West End – Woolloongabba – Albion – Alderley – Ascot – Aspley – Bald Hills – Banyo – Boondall – Bracken Ridge – Bridgeman Downs – Brighton – Brisbane Airport – Carseldine – Chermside – Chermside West – Clayfield – Deagon – Eagle Farm – Everton Park – Fitzgibbon – Gaythorne – Geebung – GordonPark – Grange – Hamilton – Hendra – Kedron – Keperra – Lutwyche – McDowall – Mitchelton – Myrtletown – Newmarket – Northgate – Nudgee – Nudgee Beach – Nundah – Pinkenba – Sandgate – Shorncliffe – Stafford – Stafford Heights – Taigum – Virginia – Wavell Heights – Wilston – Windsor – Wooloowin – Zillmere- Acacia Ridge – Algester – Annerley – Archerfield – Burbank – Calamvale – Coopers Plains – Darra – Doolandella – Drewvale – Durack – Dutton Park – Eight Mile Plains –
Ellen Grove – Fairfield – Forest Lake – Greenslopes – Heathwood – Holland Park – Holland Park West – Inala – Karawatha – Kuraby – Larapinta – Macgregor – Mackenzie – Mansfield – Moorooka – Mount Gravatt – Mount Gravatt East – Nathan – Pallara – Parkinson – Richlands – Robertson – Rochedale – Rocklea – Runcorn – Salisbury – Seventeen Mile Rocks – Sinnamon Park – Stretton – Sumner – Sunnybank – Sunnybank Hills – Tarragindi – Tennyson – Upper Mount Gravatt – Wacol – Willawong – Wishart – Yeerongpilly – Yeronga – Balmoral – Belmont – Bulimba – Camp Hill – Cannon Hill – Carina – Carindale – Chandler – Coorparoo – Gumdale – Hawthorne – Hemmant – Lota – Lytton – Manly – Manly West – Moreton Island – Morningside – Murarrie – Norman Park – Port of Brisbane – Ransome – Seven Hills – Tingalpa – Wakerley – Wynnum – Wynnum West – Anstead – Ashgrove – Auchenflower – Bardon – Bellbowrie – Brookfield – Chapel Hill – Chelmer – Chuwar – Corinda – Enoggera – Enoggera Reservoir – Ferny Grove – Fig Tree Pocket – Graceville – Indooroopilly – Jamboree Heights – Jindalee – Karana Downs – Kenmore – Kenmore Hills – Kholo – Lake Manchester – Middle Park – Milton – Moggill – Mount Coot-tha – Mount Crosby – Mount Ommaney – Oxley – Pinjarra Hills – Pullenvale – Riverhills – Sherwood – Sinnamon Park – St Lucia – Taringa – The Gap – Toowong – Upper Brookfield – Upper Kedron – Westlake – Bahrs Scrub – Bannockburn – Beenleigh – Belivah – Berrinba – Bethania – Boronia Heights – Browns Plains – Buccan – Carbrook – Cedar Creek – Cedar Grove –
Cedar Vale – Chambers Flat – Cornubia – Crestmead – Daisy Hill – Eagleby – Edens Landing – Forestdale – Greenbank – Heritage Park – Hillcrest – Holmview – Jimboomba – Kagaru – Kingston – Logan Central – Logan Reserve – Logan Village – Loganholme – Loganlea – Lyons – Marsden – Meadowbrook – Mount Warren Park – Mundoolun – Munruben – New Beith – North Maclean – Park Ridge South – Park Ridge – Priestdale – Regents Park – Rochedale South – Shailer Park – Slacks Creek – South Maclean – Springwood – Stockleigh – Tamborine – Tanah Merah – Underwood – Undullah – Veresdale Scrub – Veresdale – Waterford West – Waterford – Windaroo – Wolffdene – Woodhill – Woodridge – Yarrabilba – Alexandra Hills – Amity Point – Birkdale – Capalaba – Cleveland – Coochiemudlo Island – Dunwich – Karragarra Island – Lamb Island – Macleay Island – Mount Cotton – North Stradbroke Island – Ormiston – Point Lookout – Redland Bay – Russell Island – Sheldon – Thorneside – Thornlands – Victoria Point – Wellington Point